Chapter 36

*Asha Pov*

I turned back hearing those words to see my Dad coming towards me completely smiling.

"What are you doing here Dad?" I asked him in monotone.

"I came here for their wedding. But I just saw all of your performances they are so good. I know you are talented." He said standing near.

Yeah right! I bit back the words which threatened to come out of my mouth.

He hugged me in the next moment and I just tapped his shoulder before releasing myself rom him.

"I missed you Asha." He said smiling.

For one minute I felt like I got what I always wanted so I smiled back at him. He is looking like he is proud of me or something.

"Anil! I am sorry I was late. There was so much office work." He said to Lucky's father.

I snorted and moved a little back from him. Rahul and Gowri Di came and stood beside me.

"It's ok Harish. You actually told me that you will come directly for the wedding right so I am surprised." Uncle said frowning.

"Yeah! But changed my plans when you told me that Asha is here when you invited me for Roka." Dad said.

With that the show started. And the show is my Dad dragging me near everyone introducing me as his daughter.

I looked back at my friends for help but it seems they are still in shock. I sighed and continued the show giving everyone fake smiles.

After everything is over and everyone left, I stood beside Rahul. My Dad and Lucky's Dad continued to talk about I don't know what.

"So are you going to stay here?" Uncle asked him.

Once Dad looked around the ceiling and said "No! I will stay with you."

Thank god! I thought and released my breath.

Before leaving he came near me and said "I have to talk to you about so much. We will do it later. Now take rest, it seems you are totally tired."

Maybe he really has changed!!!!

"What are you thinking?" Rahul question brought me out of my thoughts.

"Possibilities." I replied simply.

"Don't think anything about it. We will see what the real deal is tomorrow." He said and we all started going towards the first floor.

"Do you think there is some deal?" I asked him already knowing the answer.

He looked at me and then sighed saying "Sorry!"

"You shouldn't be at all. You are only telling the truth which I already know." I said shaking my head.

Today I don't want to be alone so again I crashed in Sandy's room. She talked sometime about how she met Lucky and how did she felt.

Then we drifted into sleep with few questions, some happiness and some sadness. Totally related to only my Dad.

Next day I woke up and finished getting ready before Sandy. I need to check for Mehandi ritual.

First it is going to be happen in Lucky's home and then here. When all the arrangements are finished, I went to each person's room to wake them up.

I sent Vicky to wake up Prem. I decided to stay away from him a little so that I can think properly for some time.

Everyone reached the dining hall for breakfast. We enjoyed talking with each other about yesterday.

"Bhai! I will never tease you again about being bad dancer. You rocked it." Sandy said smiling.

"He wouldn't have if it not Asha who teached him the dance." Rahul said proudly.

"He has style and that's why he was able to do it." She defended him.

"Yeah! That's why he made her crash on the floor." Vicky said opposing Sandy.

"Guys! Think about today." I said and stopped all of them from killing each other.

"What is there to think?" Mandira asked.

"In this ceremony too we will dance for few songs." I replied.

"No more dancing Asha. We are still tired with yesterdays." Vicky said and everyone raised their hands.

"I know that's why I already decided what to do. Rahul will perform one and I will do the other. Then we can sing songs using dhol." I said my plan.

"That's awesome." Sandy said and they all nodded.

My phone started to ring suddenly. I looked down to see it is Lucky.

"Why is Lucky calling me?" I asked no one frowning.

"Put it on speaker." Sandy replied.

I nodded and lifted the phone putting it on speaker.

"Hello!" I said.

"Hey Asha! I need a favor." Lucky said from other side.

"What is it?" I asked him confused.

"You know right that the Mehandi is taken from here by either my sister or brother." He replied.

"Yup! I know that. Why?" I asked him again confused.

"I don't have any brother or sister. I would have asked Vicky but I want you to do this." He replied.

"That's so sweet of you Lucky. I will be there." I said immediately.

"Thanks. And guys bye." He said hanging up.

"He knows that we put it on speaker." I said looking at the phone.

"So are you going there?" Prem asked to which I just nodded.

"You will be fine right?" Rahul asked.

"I will be. Now I will just go. The entire guests will be coming in few minutes." I replied and left the house to go there.

I reached there in ten minutes. I can see that everyone is inside so the ritual must be going on.

I made my way until I am totally infront of Lucky.

"Hey!" He said looking at me.

"Hey! So is it over?" I asked him.

"Yeah! Here it is." He replied showing me the bowl.

I smiled and about to pick it but then I heard someone calling me. I turned to see the person who I thought I never will.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Well hello to you too." He said sarcastically.

"Answer the question." I demanded him.

"I think you already know the answer." He said smiling.

"Sid!" I said warningly.

"Ok. Ok. Jeez that's what I love about you. So fiesty!" he said and I just glared at him.

"I came here to change your decision." He added.

"That's impossible." I said immediately.

"We will see. Now go everyone are starting to look at us." He said leaving me there.

"Do you know him?" I asked Lucky.

"No! Is there any problem?" He asked worried.

"There is no problem for now." I replied and looked again at Sid. And he just winked at me.

I narrowed my eyes but took the bowl and left the house.

What the hell is he doing here???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of Asha's dad??

New character..............

Why he is here? you will know soon.

But how he is here? can you guys guess??? (Hint) :P

Next chap is mehandi.................

Comment plz and vote.....