Chapter 58

*Prem Pov*

"She doesn't love me and I am still waiting for the day when she will love me too. I fear that she will not love me like ever sometimes." I replied sighing and immediately regretted telling them.

Yeah they are our friends but she doesn't even know that I am feeling like this. Then how can I share this with them.

"Hey come inside! Why are you all standing outside like that?" hearing these words from Rahul made me come out of my thoughts and saw that all the girls reached.

They all smiled awkwardly and entered inside. I looked at Asha to see her having a blank look on her face but she gave me a look of glare for a second.

"What took you all so long?" Vicky asked looking at them.

"We brought ice creams." Sandhya replied.

"But there is a condition. Every couple must eat from the same cup." Gowri said suddenly.

I think this is her own idea because all the girls looked at her in complete shock. As for us we are very excited.

"Asha! Go and bring the bowls for us." Gowri said and Asha immediately left towards the kitchen.

"So what you guys were taking about when we came?" Mandira asked looking at us.

"Nothing!" I replied immediately when I saw Asha returned with the bowls.

Sharing the ice cream in four bowls equally they gave it to each one of us. Asha sat beside me as we both need to share it.

We both finished it calmly but she is not even looking at me at all. What happened to her? I thought frowning.

"Guys! Let's play 'Truth or Dare'." Rahul said out load and winked at me.

What is he planning? First thing first I am very bad at taking the signs. I want everyone to just say anything directly to me and not leave some clues so that I will get it. But Asha never does that and always leave clues and now Rahul.

In this mean time where my thoughts just jumped from one place to another, Rahul returned with a bottle in his hand and placed it on the table between us.

He spinned it first and it stopped at Vicky's direction. Rahul must ask him so he asked "Truth or Dare."

"Dare!" Vicky said challenging him.

"Ok.. I dare you to act like you hate women like you even hate that word too." Rahul said smirking.

"That's unfair! I love women." Vicky said looking at him.

"Did you hear what he is saying Mandira?" Lucky asked with shock expression.

"Yeah I did! So you love women right?" She asked glaring at Vicky.

"Baby! It's not like that.. I am.. just saying." He stammered continuously but couldn't find the right words. We all can't control ourselves and started laughing.

He stopped his stammering and glared at all of us. But stood up to go and stand infront of us saying "I need some assistant here."

Asha volunteered and stand beside him. He explained what she should do and then turned towards with a very calm expression.

"Excuse me Mister?" Asha called him touching his shoulder.

He turned in a flash and shouted "How dare you to touch me?"

Asha stammered saying "But.. sir.." In the mean time he took out a handkerchief and rubbed the spot where she touched.

"Don't do that stupid mistake again." He barked and moved away.