Chapter 24

*Asha Pov*

"It feels good to be standing on this land after so much time." Rahul said when we all came out of the airport.

"It does actually." I said smiling.

"So where are we going now?" He asked.

"I want to meet Aunty first." I replied.

He smiled and we all took a cab to go to my Home.

After we got dropped infront of my house, Rahul asked "What if your Dad will be home?"

"Then let him be. I want to really meet all of them and I am kind of sure that he must be at his office." I replied and ranged the bell.

The person who opened the door is the person whom I want to meet.

"Asha!" She said happily.

I hugged her tightly and we just stood there. After releasing her I said "I missed you Aunty."

"Me too. Now come on get inside." She said and we all went inside.

We all sat down and immediately Abhi sat on my lap. I looked around to see that nothing is changed.

"Your Dad is at his office. He is very busy this week as he needs to take leave to attend Lakshman's wedding." Aunty replied to my unasked question.

"It's ok. I am here to meet you and remaining all." I said.

She smiled at me and everyone assembled in the living. I talked to each and everyone.

When it is our time for flight, we stood up to leave.

Aunty stopped me and said "When you decide to start your own family, I will be with you."

I looked at her confused completely.

"I and my husband will leave this house when you get married and we will be care takers of yours house." She said explaining.

"Aunty! You don't have to wait until I get married. When I will decide to live on my own in my own house I will let you know." I said hugging her.

We bid our 'good byes' and took a cab to reach the airport.

While we are sitting in the plane, Gowri Di said "She loves you so much."

"Yeah she does! I too love her. She took care of me like her own daughter." I said smiling.

After some time we reached Goa. I informed Sandy about this so that if possible she can send us some vehicle.

When we stood outside, I saw Vicky and Mandira standing there holding my name card.

I showed them to Rahul and we went near them.

"Guys! I didn't thought you will come here." I said hugging them.

"Sandy wanted someone to come here to welcome you. She is kind of busy with introductions with some of the relatives so we came." Mandira said hugging me tightly.

I nodded and we all got inside the car.

While driving Vicky smirked and said "Actually there was someone else who wanted to come here to receive you eagerly but Sandy put a stop to that person."

I looked totally confused along with Rahul and Gowri Di. Whereas both Vicky and Mandira started laughing.

I shrugged and sat calmly. I looked at Abhi to see sleeping in his mother's lap.

We reached Lucky's beach house finally.

We all got down and went inside after few helpers came outside to take our luggage.