Chapter 30

*Vicky Pov*

After leaving Asha alone, I went inside the house towards Mandira's room.

Knocking on the door I asked "Can I come in?"

"Come in Vicky." She replied back.

I opened the door and went inside with dreadful feeling. I looked up to see her sitting on the bed and looking directly at me.

"I want to tell you something." I said sitting infront of her.

"Sure." She said smiling.

"I know how you must be feeling in this relation. I am sure you still fear that I will leave you and search someone else. But trust me I won't." I said and took a deep breath.

"Vicky..." she started saying but I cut her off showing my hand.

"I accept your decision and you can break up with me from this point." I said getting up.

Without looking at her face I turned to leave with a heavy heart. Then I heard her sniffing.

I immediately turned to see her crying closing her eyes.

"Mandira! What happened?" I asked going near her and held her shoulders.

"Don't you dare touch me Vicky. You said that we are going to break up right? We just did so leave me alone." She shouted removing my hands.

I stood up stunned and looked at her completely confused.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her frowning.

She looked up and glared at me. She too stood up and started coming near me.

"Because I am in love with an Idiot of the decade." She said pushing me.

"If you love me then why don't you want to marry me?" I asked her holding her hands.

"You stupid! I actually want to marry you immediately but you just decided by yourself that we will wait. I don't want to wait at all. That's why I talked like that in the living room." She said hitting me.

"Oh! So you do want to marry me but you want to do it immediately." I said smiling.

"What else did I talk until now? But it's ok you just go away. I will find someone else." She said moving away from me.

"No! I want to marry you." I said holding her hands.

"Damage is done. I saw how easily you can move on and I don't want to be more hurt if it happens in the future." She said shaking her head.

"It was hell for me to say those words. I just thought you will be happy." I said pleadingly.

"Then that is the most stupid thing you have ever done." She said glaring at me.

"I love you Mandira. I will not look at another girl other than you unless it will be our daughter. Will you marry me?" I asked her

"I will marry you and no need for that tortured promise." She replied hugging me.

Thank god she accepted me. I was really stupid to say all those words. Asha was right about it.

"So when do you want to get married and how?" I asked her.

"Hmm let's get married in court house." She replied shocking me.

I released her and said "What?"

"Yeah! If we get married as per tradition and all the rituals then it will be Punjabi style right as you are a Punjabi? Like Sandy is getting married in this style because of Lucky. I am enjoying all the rituals and that is enough for me. So let's get married simply." She replied smiling at me.

"Definitely! What about the next day of Lucky's wedding?" I asked her.

"Perfect!" she said hugging me again.

"Let's inform everyone." I said and we both went downstairs.

I called Lucky and asked him to come here. He said he will when he gets a chance.

After few minutes he came and we all sat in the living room. I cleared my throat gaining everyone's attention.

"We are getting married." I said raising our intertwined hands.

Lucky laughed and said "Sorry! For one second I heard you informing that you are getting married."

Remaining all just sat there in shock.

"We are actually. Next day of your wedding day in a court house." Mandira said stopping Lucky from continuing his laugh.

"You are serious! Congratulations." He said and came near us.

Everyone congratulated us one by one. When it was time for Asha's, I saw her coming near us not looking at our faces.

She hugged Mandira happily and said "Congratulations! I am happy for you."

Then she turned towards me and said "Congrats."

"Thanks Asha. What you told me outside is totally true. That was my stupid decision." I said smiling at her.

She just nodded and turned towards remaining.

"I will go and take some rest." She said and left the room.

I just frowned thinking about what actually happened. Then later Prem too excused himself to go and complete some work.

Then it hit me what I actually told her before going inside the house.

"Guys I kind of messed up." I said looking at them.

"About what?" Lucky asked.

I told them what happened at the garden point to point.

"Idiot!" Mandira said hitting on my head.

"I was angry ok. I don't know what I was talking at all." I said looking at all.

"So she rejected him. But why?" Rahul asked us.

"Prem is kind of major workaholic and we told her about that." Mandira said smiling awkwardly.

"Then I can perfectly understand. You know many business men asked her for dating in London but she just didn't accept any one of them. She rejected them in seconds." Gowri said.

"Bhai actually stopped his work for two days completely for her. But she said that he shouldn't do it because he will be sad. So that plan failed completely." Sandy said sighing.

"But what you told her is not completely a mistake. She need to know what is she losing with her decision. So Prem really likes her right?" Rahul asked us.

"So much trust me." Sandy replied.

"Then we must do something to make them spend more time and also make her change her decision." Rahul said and we all started to think.

"Let's plan a secret date and make them attend that." Lucky said.

"Nope! They both will be awkward with each other through the whole date." Rahul said so that plan is gone.

"We need to think about two things now. One is this and another about Sangeet which is in three days." Sandy said rubbing her temple.

We all nodded because it is true.

"And I also need to beg my Bhai to perf..." she continued but stopped herself looking at all of us wide eyed.

"What?" we asked her confused.

"I have the best plan." She replied smiling very big.

"And what is it?" Rahul asked.

"I need you and Gowri's help in this plan." She replied and we all heard the plan.

Indeed that is a good plan. Hope it will just work.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vicky's first time Pov.......

How is it???

And about the plan! Any ideas???

Comment plz and vote.................