Chapter 3

*Asha Pov*

I got ready and calmly went downstairs gulping continuously. Please god I don’t want bad news please!!

I begged god in my heart. This time save me please.

My Dad was sitting on the couch and a feel of déjà vu hit me hard.

I calmly sat infront of him and waited for him to talk whatever he wants to now.

“How are you?” Dad asked shocking the whole house.

Yeah if we imagine dramatically and think that each and every person heard that question. Then they must have stilled in that very moment.

I cleared my throat and said “I am fine Dad. How are you?”

“I am fine. I want to discuss something important.” He said in his usual manner.

I just nodded and didn’t say anything.

“Look, we all still think that you are perfect for Lakshman.” He said.

“Dad!..” I started to tell him to stop but he cut me off showing his hand.

“Let me finish. I know you both break up and we don’t know the reason behind it. But we three want this to happen.” Dad said and started typing something in his laptop.

I just sat there because I don’t know what to say.

“See he got a girlfriend now for the past three months. Now he is going to introduce her to his parents.” Dad said turning the laptop towards me.

I saw Lucky with some girl. She is very beautiful. I read below that her name is Sandhya but everyone calls her Sandy.

“She is beautiful.” I said smiling.

“That is not important here. Panchi thinks that she is not a good girl and is very bad for Lakshman.” Dad said taking his system back.

“But Dad! That is just completely wrong.” I said immediately.

“Wrong?” he asked confused.

“Yeah! How can she assume that without even meeting her? She should first meet Sandy and then decided something.” I replied.

I mean that’s what everyone should do right. Without knowing everything about them we can’t assume some stupid things.

“Well we don’t care. We just want you both to get married.” Dad said shrugging.

“It is not making any sense dad. What are you trying to say?” I asked him completely confused.

“At present Anil and Panchi are staying at the beach house. So Lakshman is taking this Sandhya girl there and also stay there for one month. Now you need to go there and stay with them.” He replied calmly.

“Dad! Why should I? It is so wrong to stay there as I am his ex.” I said getting up.

I can’t believe this. What are they planning to do?

“Look Anil and Panchi wants Lakshman to leave Sandhya and marry you. Now you are going to go there and help them.” He said getting up.

“What?” I asked raising my voice a little.

What do they think me as? I am not some person who will break someone’s relationship.

I will never do it in million years.

“You need to do it for all of us.” Dad said looking at me.

“Why don’t they like her? They should atleast try right. I mean what is the reason behind not liking her. Is her social status or something else?” I asked him all the questions.