Chapter 12

*Asha Pov*

I am again hiding in my room. That's what I am doing from that beach incident.

And yesterday because of that Prem I had to leave my room. He just threatened me like I am his friend or something.

One thing he doesn't know is I am more stubborn than anyone. That's why I am ignoring the loud knocks on my door at present.

"Asha! Open the door. Otherwise I am sure Prem is ready to break it down." I heard Lucky saying.

"Just ask him to leave me alone Lucky. I will come down later." I shouted at the door.

Finally they left me or that's what I thought because next thing I know my door is opened.

I looked at the culprit and asked "How did you open it?"

I didn't raise my voice because I really want to know the way he did it.

"I have my ways. Now come on we all are hungry. We want to eat some food." He said and I think you already know what else he is doing.

Yep! The dragging is still on.

"Why didn't you guys continued without me?" I asked Sandy confused.

"I think it is good to eat together." She replied shrugging.

I smiled at her and asked "How did he open my door?"

"He got the duplicate keys. I don't know how but he got them." She replied in the same whisper with which I asked her.

I nodded and glared at him looking at his head which is infront of my face.

"Be careful Prem. I think by tomorrow you will have a hole in your head." Vicky said laughing.

With that we all laughed and entered the dining room where Lucky's parents are already there.

We all sat in our places and after few minutes the food is served.

I don't want to eat the food. Why can't they understand?

Looking at my expression eyeing the food, Prem who is sitting beside me said "Just eat it Asha."

I just frowned and started eating little by little.

"You know you just made me a thief. I stole the keys to open your door." He said looking at me.

"Who asked you to?" I asked rolling my eyes and lifted a spoon full of food and placed near my mouth.

"I am sure your parents must have very hard time to make sure you eat your food from the time you born." Prem said laughing and remaining too joined except me. Also Lucky and his family didn't laugh.

Hearing that I just can't put the spoon in my mouth.

"Prem! Her Mom died after giving birth to her." Aunty said.

"Oh! I am so sorry." Prem immediately said.

"It's ok." I said and again tried to continue eating.

I think we all are in very sad mood and that's why Vicky wanted to light the moods.

But I wish he didn't because the next thing he said is "That means your Dad must have done double work to make you eat your food correctly."

I can't stay there anymore and not burst into tears so I immediately got up.

"I need to make some call." With that I left ignoring their calls.

I rushed inside my room and tried to not cry. Trust me I tried so much but I couldn't stop them.

I immediately took my phone and called 'Rahul'.

When he pick up I immediately asked "Do you think I am not a good daughter?"

"Asha! First of all hi. And next what happened to make you ask me this question?" He asked confused.

"No! Am I really bad daughter that my Mom didn't want to stay with me and left forever? And then my Dad ignores me. So I am a bad daughter right?" I asked him.

"We already talked about this Asha. You are very good person. Never think like that." He replied in serious tone.

"Then why?" I asked him and I know he will understand my question.

"That's because your Dad is an idiot to not see what he is missing." He replied.

"I just want his love Rahul." I said letting my tears fall.

"I know Asha but you also need to know that the behavior from your Dad is not your mistake. And after few days you will be coming here right. So forget about him." He said calmly.

"You are right." I said rubbing my eyes.

"So now tell me what else is happening there?" he asked excitingly.

"Nothing!" I replied shrugging.

"Nothing? But don't you want to have some revenge on that second stupid Lucky?" He asked angrily.

"Rahul! It happened three months back. He is happy with his girl and why should I even remember anything else about him." I replied smiling.

"If I will ever see him then I am sure I will throw a punch on his face." He said.

"I am sure you will." I said laughing.

"Don't laugh! I think even Abhi will do it." He said laughing himself.

"I am excited to meet you all Rahul." I said smiling.

"We all are also." He replied.

We talked for few more minutes and hanged up.

Then I heard some knock on my door.

"Yes?" I asked turning around and saw Prem standing there holding a plate full of food.

"Who is Rahul?" he asked entering inside.

"How much did you heard?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

"Just his name. So who is it?" he asked again.

"It is not your business Prem." I replied and sat down on my bed. I know I am harsh but he is just entering inside my wall circle and I definitely don't want that.

He looked at me for few seconds and said "You are right. Here eat this."

Looking at the plate I groaned and asked "Why are you always on my back about making me eat?"

"Because you can't ignore your health." He replied and passed the plate.

I took it and started eating calmly.

After completing it, I said "You know Lucky is right. Radha Aunty would have loved you so much if she sees this."

"Only her or will someone else too?" he asked looking at me.

"Huh?" is the only word I said because I didn't understand what he is trying to tell me.

"Nothing!" he replied and left my room calmly.

Totally weird guy! I thought shaking my head.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know i know kind of boring.

Plz don't mind........

Comment plz and vote................