Chapter 26

*Asha Pov*

"Asha?" I heard Rahul calling me.

"What?" I asked back still roaming around the garden and looking at all the trees.

I decided to take a look at these after we all spend some more time talking. I even need some space to think about what to even think in the first place.

"We need to go for practice in that auditorium." He replied after reaching near me.

"Yeah! I kind of forgot that." I said frowning.

He looked at me for a second and said "Let's sit down."

He moved us towards the bench which is present there and we both sat down.

"Now tell me what happened in just few hours?" He asked calmly.

"Something which I didn't expected at all." I replied vaguely.

"I can see that by the way you are behaving. Just tell me?" he asked stubbornly.

I sighed and replied "Prem likes me."

He looked at me shocked completely by this news and didn't say anything for few minutes.

"And you?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"I like him but I don't like him." I replied.

"Can you please talk in human language?" he asked narrowing his eyes.

"Girls would have understand this for sure." I replied.

"Then I will ask my wife to have a talk with you." he said getting up.

I stopped him saying "I don't want anyone else to know about it atleast for now. I just want some advice."

"If you need it then you also need to explain neatly." He said sitting down.

"Look! I have crush on him for the very first time when I saw him. Then the way he took care of me every time I liked him. But I never gave this topic special thinking as I was busy with Lucky's problem. Now my crush just told me that he likes me but in these few months I didn't missed him much. That means I don't actually like him right?"

"Asha! In these few months you actually didn't have any time to think about someone else at all. You are busy with thinking about your life for the first time finally. So that maybe the reason for that." He said explaining clearly.

I nodded and asked "What should I do now then?"

"Now you need to think about it with clear mind. Maybe you actually like him but you are not able to point it out. So just give it some time to think." He replied smiling.

"But what if he will also make me feel like the way my Dad and Lucky did?" I asked my main absolute problem.

"Asha! Don't think about that at all. You are very lovable person and the person who doesn't love you is stupid." He replied in serious tone.

I laughed and said "I already know that. I deserve the love like anyone. But what if he will somewhat make me feel like they did later?"

"Ok that's a good question. If you think that there is more than fifty percent chance that you will get that feeling again then don't do it." he replied sincerely.

I smiled at him and just nodded.

"But I would also add that taking risks is a good thing." he added.

But not for me! I am not capable for the hurt I may get in that way. I know I deserve happiness and very good partner.

I actually like him. Maybe not in his level but I do like him.

But risk is like out of syllabus completely in my life.