Chapter 43

*Mandira Pov*

When Lucky and Sandy were hugging Asha, she signaled me towards Sid. I understood her and went behind him slowly and took the shoes and kept two bananas there.

I kept them with me when I hugged Lucky and Sandy too. Then Vicky went near Sid to bring the shoes.

Sid brought his hands infront of him to only see bananas infront of them. Looking at their expression I and Asha laughed not making much sounds.

"How can you be so dumb Sid? You just lost his shoes." Vicky shouted at him.

When he said that, we can quite enjoy Lucky's expression. Then Vicky promised him that he will bring them back. Yeah right!

We both were about to go near Lucky with the shoes but suddenly Rahul came out of nowhere and took them away from me.

I glared at him and started going after him. He started going away from Lucky to the other side.

Thank god! Now we will have more time to take them from him. Getting tired he sat on one chair and held them closely.

We both stopped little far away from him where he can't even see us. Asha immediately called Gowri Di to come here with Abhi.

I looked at her in confusion.

When they reached, Asha went near Abhi and said "Abhi! Please cry for two minutes for me."

She pleaded so much but he just smiled at her pleading.

"You will not cry for me right? I will not talk to you again." She said and turned away.

Immediately Abhi started crying. Asha told Gowri Di to take him to Rahul and she did as Asha told her.

"Here Abhi is crying take care of him." Gowri Di said giving him Abhi.

"I will take him after few minutes. I need to protect these." Rahul said and tried to cheer Abhi talking.

"Is shoes more important for you than Abhi? Why should I be the only one to take care of him? You need to take half the responsibility too." Gowri Di said looking hurt.

"Ok ok. Don't start this." He said and took Abhi from her. In the mean time she took the shoes from him and ran near us.

"Abhi is ok right?" Asha asked worriedly.

"He is totally fine Asha. Don't worry. I think he cried because you asked him to only. See he is laughing now." Gowri Di replied.

"Yeah!" she said and smiled.

With this discussion we didn't saw Vicky coming behind us until he took the shoes away from Gowri Di.

Before we can take them back he moved away.

"Do you have a plan Asha?" I asked her.

"Do something which will bring him into shock state? Or just say something." She replied.

I nodded and went near him with very serious expression. Looking this he looked at me confused.

"Vicky! I don't think we should marry tomorrow. I mean we are always fighting and all. We should stop this." I said with serious tone.

"Sandy already played that card Mandira. Think of something else." He said grinning.

He became smart! I do not believe this. Think Mandira Think!

"You can think as you want Vicky. I am going to Mumbai now. I am sure my parents will find some other groom for sure." I said and turned away.

I just pray that he will believe even a little of that. Atleast have some doubt.