Chapter 2

*Asha Pov*

Do you know what the most painful thing in this world is?

When we are sleeping peacefully and someone shakes you making you to wake up from some beautiful dream.

How could anyone do that to fellow human being? That is a big crime I thought fuming inside.

“Asha! Wake up.” I heard Aunty’s voice again.                  

“What is it Aunty?” I asked half opening my eyes and groaning.

“Sir is here! He is asking for you and said that he needs to talk to you.” She replied.

Hearing that my eyes opened completely and I got up to sit on my bed.

“You are not joking right?” I asked her.

She shook her head. I nodded but just sat there.

“Come on get up now. Looks like he will have his breakfast with you too.” Aunty said opening the curtains.

I had to close my eyes for a second to adjust the light and then open them. I am already shock with the thought that he wants to talk to me. Now he even wants to have breakfast with him.

This time the news is going to be worse for sure. I thought panicking.

Looking at my pale face she came near me and said “Don’t worry! Maybe he just wanted to talk to you normally. Maybe the news will not be like it is few months back.”

I gulped and said “You are right. I am getting terrified unnecessarily.”

She smiled and left my room.

I got down and went inside my closet. I started searching for a dress.

I know if someone sees me in this condition then they would laugh and say I am just worrying without any reason.

But they don’t know what happened six months back.

*Flashback*

*Asha! Wake up. I have good news.” Aunty said shaking me.

“And that is?” I asked sitting up.

“Sir wants to talk to you.” She replied smiling.

I looked at her shocked and pinched myself to see if it is real or just a dream.

I rushed out of my bed and got ready very fast. When I went down, Dad was sitting on our couch.

“Dad?” I called sitting infront of me.

“Good, you are up. I want to talk to you about something important.” He said in serious tone.

You can talk about anything Dad. I just want you to talk.

I smiled so big and said “Sure!”

“As you already know Anil and I are the partners of our company. The company goes to the next generation obviously.” He said looking at me.

I nodded and asked him to continue.

“You decided to not study enough to handle this company after me so the whole company will be taken over by Anil’s son Lakshman.” He said and sighed.

I know he must hate me for not studying business management. But I tried and couldn’t do it. It is definitely not my thing so I had to leave it.

“You also have the right in this company and when you get married it will be your husband’s. But we don’t want some outsider involve in our matters.” He said bringing me out of my thoughts.

“So what did you decided Dad?” I asked him confused.

“You are going to get married.” He replied without blinking.

But made me blink like many times and I uttered one single word “Huh?”

“Anil and I decided to get you and Lakshman married. Then the company will be in our hands and they are good people. So you will be fine.” He said.

“But I don’t know him that much that I can just marry him Dad.” I said not believing any of this.

“We know! That’s why you both are not going to get married immediately. For now go on dates and get to know each other.” He said like it is the best solution.

This solution will not be here if he didn’t suggest the problem in the first place right!

“Dad! I don’t want anything relating to the company. You can give the whole handling of company to Lakshman without marriage.” I suggested the solution which I think is best.

“That would be unfair to our family and your future husband. Not only that Asha, even Anil and Panchi want to make you their Daughter-in-law so badly.” Dad said.

“But..” I started to say but he cut me off and said “It will be good for all of us. I too want to turn my friendship with Anil into family.”

I looked at him and I can see that he really wants this so I finally nodded. And then he smiled at me.

Later I met Lakshman who wants everyone to call him as ‘Lucky’ and he is very nice guy. We went to few dates here and there.

I liked talking to him and I felt like it will be fine to get married to him and spent rest of my life with him.

He even knows how badly I want my Dad to love me and get the experience of father’s love. He consoled me. He is sweet and supportive. What else do I need?

So I accepted him but after three months of dating we both separated due to some reason which is a long story.

We were both ok about the breakup but it is not the same between the elders. No one liked the fact that we both got separated.

Well not liked is the understatement of the year. Anyway after that I continued my life and he too did the same.

It’s been three months since our breakup and he didn’t contact me again. It’s ok I didn’t expected him to.

Now after six months, my Dad wants to talk to me again.

What is there so important that he wants to talk to me now????

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how is it?

What would be the news this time???

Comment plz and vote................