Chapter 1

*Asha Pov*

Singh Corporations!” is one of the top companies in India. It actually stands in second place.

Please don’t ask me the company which is in first place because I don’t know. I don’t have any interest at all about the companies.

If I have to say honestly then I would just say that I loathe all the companies.

I know that companies are important as they give thousands of occupations to so many people and many lives depend on them.

But I want to be selfish this one time in hating them because they are the only reason why I am sitting on a dining table in idle state ignoring the different items of food infront of me.

The reason behind me not touching the food is not because I am not hungry or something. I am so hungry that I would eat each and everything on this table.

I will not because I am waiting for my Dad.

“Asha! Just eat some food dear. He must be busy with some meeting.” Radha said.

Radha is a 60year old woman who takes care of me. She was my nanny but sadly even though I grow up and can take care of myself.

She decided to stay back with me and take care of me until someone else comes to take over her duty.

Isn’t she amazing? Because of her I get to know about Mother’s love. Not completely but atleast some.

My Mom Mrs. Shruthi Singh, died while giving birth to me. So except her face I don’t know anything about her.

Then my Dad hired Radha Aunty as my Nanny. From the age when she was in late thirties she took care of me completely.

Many times I wanted to call her as my Mother you know but she has her own life, her own kids. I don’t have any right to take that right from her kids so I stopped myself many times.

Her kids completed their education and also settled in their lives getting nice jobs. They are even married.

So they moved away from their parents and lead different lives. They come here every weekend to spend some time with their parents.

Her husband is the care taker of this house. They live in the outhouse attached to this so called bungalow.

Yeah bungalow! The “Singh Corporations” is the company established by my Dad and his best friend.

So I guess you can get a view how this house would be. I hate it actually.

Mr. Harish Singh is my Dad who is the best business man. Each and everyone praise him regarding his tactics and all.

They say he is great human being and very kind hearted.

If he is then why is he not that great father to me? I don’t know in specific sense how a perfect Father should act but I have seen many father’s of my friends from childhood.

They were great. They love their children so much.

But why am I missing it? Did I do anything wrong?

“Asha! Sir is going out of town. He just called.” Radha aunty said coming near me and bringing me out of my thoughts.

I sighed and got up from my set. She stopped me and said “You can’t do this Asha. How many years will you continue with this? You have to take care of your health too. You are eating very less and skipping like this very frequently.”

“Don’t worry about me Aunty. You are there right to take care of me.” I said smiling at her.

“Yes I am here! So sit down and eat your dinner.” She said in serious tone.

I smiled and pulled her cheeks saying “For you I will eat.”

I sat down and asked “Did you have your dinner?”

“Each and every one of us had our Dinner. If we won’t eat correctly, we know we will get your bash.” She replied smiling.

I smiled at her and started eating alone. This is what happening every day.

Before when I was in college I would have to eat Lunch along with my friends and I used to skip only dinners few times.

But now as college is over after I got graduated I am skipping many Lunches and Dinners.

I know what I am doing is wrong but I want to spend some time with my Dad and have a family dinner together.

I get to eat along with him only when his partner Mr.Anil Singh visits us along with his family.

After finishing my Dinner, I went inside my room passing few helpers.

There are number of Helpers equal to number of rooms in this house.

I lay down on my bed and started at the stealing after switching off the lights.

The radium stickers which were stuck when I was just a kid were still there on the ceiling.

I looked towards my right side to see the whole shelf consisting of many Awards and stuff. These are all for my only talent which I enjoy doing it.

That is dancing. It is my passion. I learned dancing from the age of just five years.

I got that passion from my Mom. I know this because I saw many photos of hers where she was dancing.

I glanced at the medal which was my first award. I still remember that day.

When I got it I was so happy that I rushed to my house and waited for my Dad. In the evening when he returned I showed him excitingly.

He just nodded and left to go inside his room.

That is not the last incident. Every time the same happens.

I could have just forget all this and just continue my life as usual but I can’t. Because I was separated from my Mom and I am made unable to get to know her love.

So I want to do anything in my power to get to feel even a little love from my Dad if I can.

I don’t think it is too much to wish for!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So first chapter. I know it is very slow update. It will be like this in this story.....

I am trying new for this story adding cast and the pics.............

Hope it is not too much.................

How is it? How is the character of Asha.............

Comment plz and vote...............................