Chapter 21

*Asha Pov*

I finally landed in London. I still have some time before Rahul can reach here.

I decided to give a call to Lucky telling him that I reached safely.

Going inside the washroom, I called him.

"Hello!" he said sadly.

"Hey! I just reached." I said.

"Oh ok." He said in sad tone.

"What happened Lucky? Did your parents didn't accept Sandy?" I asked him worried.

 "No! Actually they did that too very warmly. But..." he started to say something else but he cut himself off.

"But what Lucky? Tell me." I demanded him.            

"I told her the truth and she is very angry at me. Like very and I fear that she will leave me." he said and I can feel him worry.

"Lucky! Give the phone to Sandy." I asked him.

After few minutes I can hear the commotion happening on the other side of the phone.

"She doesn't want to talk to anyone Asha." Lucky said.

"Put it on speaker mode." I told him.

"Now it is in it." he said after few seconds.

"Sandy! Sandy are you still angry at me?" I asked with little high tone so that she can hear even when she is far away.

"Ofcourse not Asha. I should ask you for forgiveness. I behaved so badly towards you. I am so sorry." Sandy replied.

"I can understand Sandy. Just forget about it. Now tell me are you angry?" I asked her.

"I am. I am so much angry that I want to kill him with my bare hands." She replied and what I felt in her voice is not angry. It is just pain.

"That's very good thing Sandy. That's completely a right thing to do." I said confidently.

"Asha! What are you saying?" I heard Lucky asking me in shock.

"You don't talk for some time Lucky. Let me do the talking here with Sandy." I replied.

"And Sandy what he did is totally wrong. I wanted to kill him so badly but I stopped myself from killing him because what he said as a reason stopped me." I added.

"What did he told you?" Sandy asked.

"I asked him the reason for doing it. He replied that he loves that girl so much." I replied smiling.

"But even though it is wrong." Sandy said.

"It is definitely wrong. But it would have been more wrong if we started our relationship with atleast little likeness towards each other. It was just like a business deal but what good come out of it is that I got a good friend." I said explaining to her.

"Didn't you get hurt?" Sandy asked curiously.

"I did actually. Because he was going to be my husband like everyone were telling me. I got hurt when he told me that he cheated and I started thinking that I actually don't have anyone to like me. That is the only point because of which I got hurt and for me to think like that is not Lucky's mistake." I replied sighing.

"I can understand what you are saying. But.." she started to say but I cut her off.

And said "Sandy! You are totally right in your place but don't leave him. If you want torture him."

"Torture?" she asked laughing.

"Yes! Torture him till he will never even think to do that in his next life too." I replied laughing.