Chapter 57

*Asha Pov*

Hearing my question he looked at me for few minutes with blank expression. Oh! So he actually doesn't want me to do the performances.

I frowned and moved to look at the ceiling instead of him. What should I do now?

Should I give it up for him or should I make him understand more? I drowned myself with all these thoughts then I suddenly heard him laughing.

I looked at him in shock and asked "What?"

"Your face! It was hilarious." He replied laughing.

"Huh?" that's all I said because I am not getting it.

After controlling himself he lifted his head with the help of his hand and looked at me smiling.

"Stupid Asha! I want you to give all the performances. That's why I am behind you to work more and be able to dance without any pain." He said smiling.

"Really?" I asked him in amazement.

He placed his other hand on my face and toched below my eyes with his fingers saying "There is some shine in your eyes when you are giving those performances to everyone. And now your eyes are shining more than before. So I know how important it is for you but I just wish that one day these eyes shine for me."

"You are so dumb Prem seriously." I said shaking my head.

"What? What did I do now?" he asked frowning.

I rubbed his forehead and pulled him to me saying "You need to find out by yourself."

"Really?" He asked teasing and kissed me making me smile in it.

"The shine in my eyes now is for you Prem because you are caring for me so much. So that is for you and that's why you are dumb." Saying this I kissed him.

After releasing he hugged me and said "I think I will get used to this."

"You better. Otherwise I will kill you if you even look at other girl." I said glaring at him.

"Wow jealousy! I never thought that one day will come when you will have that feeling." He said laughing.

"Like you felt in the case of 'Sid' who was behind me 24*7." I said teasing him back.

Until now I was lying on my side clinging to him but in matter of seconds I was laid on my back and he was lying on me.

"You are mine Asha." He said looking at me like he needs me to tell him that.

"Are you mad? Ofcourse I am yours. We are married and there is even a certificate to prove that." I said holding his face.

"With or without it you are only mine." He said frowning.

What happened to him? I never took him as a guy with possessiveness. I just did only one thing by which he will get the message that I am his.

I crashed my lips pulling him a little and placed my hands around his neck. He kissed me back with more passion making me close my eyes within seconds.

He released my lips when we both gasped for air but he continued trailing his lips to my cheek and to my neck sucking a little.

"Are you ....?" I started mumbling in his ear clutching his hair but couldn't complete it.  

"Do you want me to stop?" he whispered in my ear.

I thought for a second and said "Nope!" shocking both of us.