Chapter 41

*Sandy Pov*

I am going to get married and nothing is going on correctly. Everything is going down for this past one hour. I am sitting infront of dressing table closing my eyes.

We asked one parlor shop to send one Make-up artist. She should have been here one hour before itself but she didn't arrived.

What should I do? Asha will find some answer because I can't think anything properly and my nerves are totally high.

I heard some knocking and it must be Mandira. I have been asking her to bring Asha but she is not listening to me.

"Mandira! If I don't see Asha with you then I will not get married at all." I warned her still closing my eyes.

I heard few chuckles and heard "I don't know that you love me so much to even leave Lucky."

I turned and said "Asha! Help me please. I don't know what to do."

"Please don't tell me that I need to advice for your wedding night." She said looking at me in horror.

"Asha! Please stop the jokes. Make-Up artist still didn't show her face and it is getting late." I said worriedly.

"First of all stop those frowns. And second of all we are here to do something. So stop worrying otherwise those lines will be there like that until your wedding." She said and came near me along with Mandira.

"That's what I have been saying to her. Now let's make her beautiful so that I can get ready." Mandira said taking the Make-Up kit.

I glared at her but she just laughed saying 'Kidding'.

After few minutes Mandira finished doing her magic like she is continuously saying on me. Then Asha did my hair style.

"I will bring your dress." Asha said and brought it from my cupboard.

Then I wore it as gently as possible so that I can not make the kerchief fall from my Chooda.

"See perfect! Now the last thing." Asha said leaving the room and came back hiding something behind her back.

"What are you hiding?" I asked her excitingly.

She moved her hands infront us and showed Kalire. I wanted to wear them but thought against it when I didn't found them here in Goa.

"Where did you get them? I have been searching everywhere here for them." I asked looking at her.

"When we started the preparations, I too searched for them. As I didn't found them anywhere, I asked Radha Aunty to buy some and bring them with her." Asha explained and staretd tying them to my chooda and asked me to close my eyes.

"She is here?" I asked her.

"Yeah! But she already went to wedding venue saying she will look after some arrangements there." Asha replied.

When it is over, she asked me to open my eyes. There are so many so I looked at her confused.

"These are unique combination with Chooda, which actually signifies the happiness for the newlyweds and eternal love between the couple. So I tied more in number to show and wish huge amount of love between you both." Asha explained.

"One thing I don't get is why do they need to make them fall on unmarried girls heads. I mean she just give each girl one right?" Mandira asked Asha.

Asha laughed and said "That's a very good idea but these Kalire's significance is to provide good wishes to the bride and to remind her of her cousins and friends whom she is going to leave behind when she gets married. So she can't give away all of then. But when the Kalire falls by itself when she shook her hands on some one then it is taken as a signal."