Chapter 25

*Asha Pov*

I woke up with a smile on my face because while sleeping here yesterday night I just felt like this is mine.

Which is ofcourse from the start is mine but to actually claim it completely is another good feeling.

When I looked around the room smiling, then a thought struck me. My smile fell with a lot of confusion taking place in my head.

Prem! He likes me or I am thinking like that. To even give a thought to that idea I need to confirm it.

With that task in hand I got up to get ready. I decided to wear some casuals.

I went outside my room just in time to see Prem too coming out of his room.

"Good morning Asha." He said smiling.

"Good morning! We need to talk." I said a little in serious tone.

"Those words always mean trouble if a person in relationship says that to his/her partner. But what will they be in our case?" He asked with complete humor in his voice.

I ignored it because this is very important thing to discuss for me.

"Shall we?" I asked gesturing towards the open space in this floor.

He nodded and followed me. We both sat on the chairs present there in complete silence.

I cleared my throat and said "Uhmm.. I felt like uhmm.. you like me or something."

There I blurted it out. Now he may either laugh at me or say something which I don't want to hear maybe not completely.

"What you felt is totally true. I like you more than you know." He said with confidence and honesty in his voice.

"Wow! Uhmm... well that was totally direct. But..." I started to say but couldn't finish it.

Because I actually don't know what to say to him at all.

So he likes me but do I?

"You don't have to be uncomfortable about it Asha. You can take your own time to think about it. Just remember that I really like you." he said smiling.

I reluctantly smiled but didn't say anything.

He left me there alone to pick up my thoughts.

Am I ready to like someone or do I need to have some more time to be alone?

Shaking my head I decided to go and have some breakfast.

When I went inside the living room, I saw all of them sitting there on the couches. But Prem is nowhere to be seen.

I smiled and sat on the empty couch. Then I felt someone sitting beside me.

I looked beside to see it is Prem and he is smiling at me.

I smiled back and started talking with everyone. Then Abhi as usual came near me.

I lifted him up and placed him on my lap.

"He was missing his future wife so much until now." Rahul said teasingly.

"Aww... really Abhi?" I asked looking at him.

"Aaaa.." he replied making me and his parents laugh out loud.

"What is this future Mother-In-Law? Your son still didn't learned to call me by my name." I said in disappointing tone towards Gowri Di.

"Hey Asha! You are talking to his parents. Be careful!" Rahul said in angry voice making Abhi look at his father immediately.

"Da!" Abhi said in little angry voice.

"Oh my god!" is the sound from each and every one of us by the way he said it.

I hugged him tightly and turned towards Rahul smirking like there is no tomorrow.

"Our son is not ours anymore Gowri." He said with very pained voice.

Making me chuckle and in return Abhi too did the same.

"Guys! What is happening?" Sandy asked confused.

With that question from Sandy, Rahul and Gowri Di filled all the details about our own teasing.

"Wow! That is so cute. But I think Abhi is very possessive of you." Sandy said winking.

We all laughed at her joke and started taking again about the rituals that are going to happen.

Abhi decided to sleep on my shoulder so I started patting his back slowly and kissed his forehead.

"Should I be jealous of him?" Prem asked in teasing tone.

I looked at him shocked and said "Maybe!"

"Oh no! I already have a competitor. But you should not be partial in selecting ok." He said and tried it to be in serious tone.

"Who said I won't be? He is super cute and I already like him." I said winking.

He looked shocked because I winked and then smiled at me.

I then turned towards the remaining to see that they are very busy in their discussions.

Then I felt something which would have made me shriek and jump from the couch. But looking at the remaining people I stopped myself.

"What are you doing?" I asked him in whisper.

"Nothing!" he replied but pulled me towards him with the help of the hand he kept on my waist just few seconds before.

"Remove your hand Prem." I said also in whisper.

"Do you know? You look very good holding Abhi. Actually you look so cute while holding him." He started saying.

"Don't change the topic Prem. Remove your hand." I said narrowing my eyes.

"Sure!" he said chuckling and removed his hand.

I immediately took a deep breath and looked at the remaining in fear that someone watched this encounter.

But no one did. Thank god!

Prem! Before I decide something you will definitely be death of me.........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sry guys for no update yesterday...........

Didn't felt well and my mind decided to shut up on it's own...

So i just want to say that i will try to update atleast one chapter each day and i can't please don't mind........

Comment plz and vote................