Chapter 37

*Prem Pov*

After Asha left to bring the Mehandi, guests started coming. There will be very few guests coming here as they will be from our side.

We don't have any relatives and the guests are my parent's friends. And some of them are my clients.

We all started to welcome them and looked after the refreshments to be served to them. Sandhya, Gowri and Mandira went inside their rooms to get ready.

After sometime Asha finally returned with the Mehandi but she is scowling. I can see that she is in very bad mood.

"What happened?" Rahul asked her beating me.

"I just saw Sid in Lucky's house." She replied still scowling.

"What? What is he doing there?" Rahul asked again.

"Do you really think I know that? I asked him but he just said that he is here to change my decision." She replied and sat on the chair near us.

"Don't worry Asha. We all are there right. We will talk to him together." Rahul consoled her.

She nodded and said "I will go and bring Sandy."

With that she left to go to the Sandhya's room after placing the bowl on the short table present where they all are going to sit.

"Who is Sid?" I asked Rahul.

"Let's just say he is trouble for you." He replied and left me.

Ok! Well that was weird. I need to know who he is actually.

Few minutes later all the girls came and sat comfortably on the chairs we arranged for them.

First as a shagun the Mehandi on the bride's hand must be started by bride's Mom. But here Sandhya asked Asha to do it.

We all know that Sandhya is making Asha take our mother's place for her. Asha is very happy about that.

Asha made some Mehandi cones using the empty milk covers and filled them with Mehandi. Now Sandhya can get the design she wants with the help of those. And for the remaining girls Asha already bought few as they can't use the Mehandi brought from Lucky's house.

Then some professional Mehandi artists came and started designing all the girls' hands with Mehandi.

After sometime Rahul got up and we all cleared the middle space in the hall.

He started to dance for famous song along with Gowri for "Mehandi lagakey Rakhna". Which was ofcourse the amazing.

Then Asha came even before her design is completed and started dancing for "Mehandi hai Rachney wali". She was beautiful while doing it. Don't they ever get tired?

I was totally wrong when I told her that Dancing doesn't need much work but it needs more tha we know. Because they takes risks so much and can get hurt in the process.

After that few older women came and started playing dhol while sitting in the right side to all the girls.

The girls started singing between themselves. And I just look after the guests.

"What name do you want in Mehandi Sandy? Lucky or Lakshman?" Asha asked.

"Lakshman." She replied immediately.

"Why?" Asha asked completely confused.

"He will get irritated seeing this. It is just a small revenge. I asked him to write my name on his palm but he said he won't so.." Sandhya replied and everyone laughed.

"He is an idiot to not write your name on his palm. So 'Lakshman' it is." Asha said and told that to the artist.

After everything is over, I paid the artists and they left immediately.

"What should we do now until we can wash this?" Sandhya asked in bored tone.

"Let's ask questions to each other." Mandira suggested and they all agreed.

Even the guests left so we boys decided to stay back from them a little but hear everything. Rahul tried to make us give them some privacy but failed.

"So Gowri Di, Who is your first boyfriend?" Asha asked.

Rahul immediately seemed so interested to hear her answer that he bended a little.

"Please don't tell me it's Rahul." Mandira pleaded her.

"No way! My first boyfriend was very cute. He is an active person. He loves to jump so much." Gowri Di said.

"How cute! So what happened?" Mandira asked.

"He loves to jump so much that he jumped to another girl cheating on me." Gowri Di replied sighing.

"So Asha, Who is your first crush?" Sandhya asked.

"My first crush is Rahul." Asha replied shrugging shocking each and one of us.

"What?" Mandira shouted shocked.

"Yeah! He knows it too. When I get to know that he is married I cried for one week and then I accepted it. Even Gowri Di knows it." Ahsa replied smiling.

"She even told me that if I ever thought to leave him, I should let her know." Gowri said laughing.

"That's shocking Asha. Now tell me what do you always thought your future husband should posses?" Sandhya asked her.

 That's interesting question so I decided to listen keenly her answer. Vicky started to tease me and I glared at him to keep quite.

"As you all know I hated business man. And then I wanted to get some wonderful In-Laws who will take care of me like a daughter. I want to get that love which I always missed. I even wished so many times that my future husband will be having very big joint family. And as for my Husband he just needs to never ignore me or forget me. That's it." She replied and I just got stunned in my seat along with each and everyone.

"Do you wish all this?" Sandhya asked in whisper.

"More than anything." Asha replied with confidence.

I can imagine Sandhya frowning and feeling very sad with Asha's answer. Because except last line she can not get anything else with us.

What should I do? I don't want to lose her....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sry for late update guys..............................

Cough and cold together always drain all the energy and they are hell when combine togethere. 

No matter how many times you get them it is always new everytime. Same problem..........

How is the chap?? Little boring i guess....

Comment plz and vote...........................