Chapter 19

*Sandy Pov*

How dare he just called me to some restaurant and is going to break up with me?

Did he just forget all our love and our memories?

This is all just because of that Asha. But I can't blame her completely because Lucky is not some baby to act like she says.

Today it is the end of Lucky for sure.

I reached the said hotel and the manager there looked at me up and down.

"What?" I shouted at him totally irritated.

"Wel.. welcome Maam." He said stuttering.

"I am here to meet Mr.Lakshman singh." I said holding my tears.

He immediately smiled brightly at me and asked me to follow him.

He took me to the terrace of the hotel and I repeatedly said he must have mistaken someone else's name.

Finally he dropped me at the terrace and went away. I looked around to see the whole terrace filled with red and white balloons.

And at far end there is a table for two.

"You are breaking up with me in this filmy style so that I will not kill you ha?" I asked out loud.

"Breaking up?" I heard someone questioning me from behind.

I turned to see its Lucky and he is kneeling down infront of me.

"You are breaking up with me right?" I asked controlling my tears very hard.

"Sandy! Do you really think I can live if I do that?" he asked me jokingly.

I hit him on the shoulder and said "I am crying here and you are joking?"

"Ok ok sorry. Sandy! I love you so much. I have been from the time you gave your pen for me when I forgot in an exam. Each passing day it is increasing more and more. I am sure in few days it will burst out so before that I want to get married. By that we can start a new chapter and I will get some extra space to fill my love. Will you marry me?" Lucky asked looking at me.

"Yes!" I shouted and he immediately placed the ring on my finger.

We both hugged each other and then he kissed me.

"You are looking beautiful." He said releasing me.

"Liar! I just cried like there is no tomorrow and I am not even dressed. There is no way I can be." I said shaking my head.

"For me you are." He said and we hugged each other again.

"So what is all this? I mean for the past one week you and Asha were meeting each other alone. And I was sure that you are falling for her again and leaving me." I said my thoughts out loud.

"We will talk about that later. Now come on let's have our dinner." He said and dragged me near the table.

We enjoyed it so much and all the items are my favorites.

"I love you Lucky." I said holding his hand.

"I love you too Sandy." He said smiling.

"Oh no! What about your parents?" I asked worriedly.

"Trust me! We will be together for sure even if they will not accept us." He replied.

"But we will marry only when they will accept our relation." I said strongly.

"I am Lucky you know to have you with me." he said smiling.

"You are in general Lucky. I mean your name is already Lucky Idiot." I said teasing him.

This is wonderful and I don't want anything to change this.

I want to go to the beach house and tell this good news to my brother immediately.

*Asha Pov*

I sat in a table near the entrance but hided my face.

When I saw Sandy coming towards the door totally fuming, I signaled the manager showing her to him.

He nodded and received her. Poor manager, he took little fume of her which is actually towards Lucky.

Ofcourse she is upset. I asked Lucky to not sound like he is breaking up with her.

But that stupid didn't listen to me at all.

I followed both Manager and Sandy. When they took one lift I took the other one.

I got there when they stood infront of the terrace door. After Manager left and Sandy opened the door I immediately messaged Lucky about her whereabouts.

Lucky entered and I just stood there until I heard 'Yes' from her. I left them alone and started going towards beach house.

I asked my driver to come as I need to go to the airport early in the morning too.

I went inside asking my driver to sleep in the room which is present outside the house.

No one was there. Maybe everyone is sleeping already.

I shrugged and went inside my room. I started packing my clothes singing a song in very low tone.

Everything is finished and I closed the suitcases.

Suddenly I was pushed on to the wall with a force.

I shrieked and was about to shout but a hand was placed on my mouth.

I struggled a little but stopped when I heard "It's me."

I pushed his hand away from my mouth and said "Prem! What are you doing?"

"So you are happy Asha. You are singing a happy song too." He said sarcastically.

"What happened Prem?" I asked him totally confused.

"My sister is totally important for me Asha. But because of you she cried so much infront of me." He said and I can hear the hurt in his voice.

"What are you talking about Prem?" I asked him confused.

"So this is your main motive from the start. Act like totally good girl and then steal Lucky from my sister. I never expected this from you Asha." He replied pressing my hands even tightly.

"Prem! You are hurting me." I said trying to release myself.

"I hate you Asha. I hate you and you will pay for breaking my sister's heart along with Lucky." He said and left me alone leaving my room.

I rubbed where he held me and I am sure there will be bruises.

I can understand his hurt as his sister must be very hurt before leaving the house. But I don't want to stay here anymore.

I took my bags out and went inside living room where everyone is there now but not before. Prem is nowhere in the sight.

"Asha! Where are you going?" Aunty asked looking at my bags.

"I am going to stay in my beach house Aunty." I replied and left that house after hugging them.

I went near my driver and asked him to take me to the airport now itself.

Anyway there is only three hours time for my flight. I will spend this time there.

I spent those three hours rewinding his words. Did he really think that I was acting?

I need to forget about each one of them.

When I took my seat in the flight, I have only one thing in my mind. I wish he corrects his view about me after knowing the truth.

I just wish but I don't know why do I care??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey as many of you guys asked me to give you another update today. So her it is........

By the way Merry Christmas again...... :)

Comment plz and vote.................