Chapter 23

*Prem Pov*

"Sir!" I heard someone calling me from the cabin door totally stuttering.

"Yes?" I asked looking at my secretary.

"Sir! It is closing time." She replied gulping.

"So? Just do what you do every day." I said and continued doing my work.

"Yes Sir! I am placing the keys on your table Sir." Saying this she left my cabin hurriedly.

I shook my head. I mean why they are getting terrified by just looking at me for the past three months. I asked myself.

'Maybe because of your instant scowling face for the past three months?' replied my inner voice as if I asked it to reply my question.

I continued doing my work which actually belongs to next week.

I must be looking like a weirdo but what can I do? I don't have any work and when I get alone time few words starts to ring in my ears.

'Prem! You are hurting me.' these words which were told by Asha when I held her so tightly.

I want to take back what I said completely. But I can't can I?

I am missing her which is very big shock. Because I just know her for only one month but I like her more than I ever imagined.

Every day I would wake up and think to search her by doing something. But I always stop myself because she is not revealing it even to Sandhya.

That means she wants privacy right? So I let her be like that but not for more time.

I want to atleast talk to her but I got to know that she is not even asking Sandhya about me at all.

She never liked me. I was just a normal friend to her.

I shook my head to remove all these thought and continued to do my work. This is the only thing I have with me at present.

Even Sandhya is busy with Lucky and his family. And now with wedding preparations.

I took care of all the big things like booking the hall and everything like that.

My phone started ringing bringing me out of my thoughts. I would have ignored it but it is Sandhya.

I never ignore her calls. She is family.

"Hello!" I said lifting my phone.

"Bhai! Where are you? This is very bad Bhai. You can't come home every day at midnight." Sandhya said in complaining tone.

"Do you need anything?" I asked her.

"No! I just want my brother to come home correctly and take care of himself. It is worsened from before three months Bhai." She replied sighing.

"I am busy Sandhya. Understand me. But if you need anything just tell me." I said and was about to hang up.

But she stopped me by saying "I have good news for you."

"And what is that?" I asked her completely uninterested.

"Asha is attending my wedding. That too all the rituals so she is going to be in Mumbai in two days." She replied totally excitingly.

Immediately there was big smile on my face. She is coming here and I am going to see her.

"But we are leaving for beach house right by tomorrow?" I asked her confused.

"Yes! She will come there directly. But Bhai you need to come with us there tomorrow itself and you shouldn't wait for her." She ordered.

I sighed and said "Sure. For you I will."

After that we both hanged up. So she is coming and going to stay with us for few days.

I am waiting for the moment to see you again Asha.

But are you???

*Asha Pov*

I am sleeping peacefully but then I felt someone kissing on my cheek making me smile immediately.

But I didn't open my eyes so he kissed me again.

I wanted to wait and see what he will do if I still didn't opened my eyes.

After few seconds he jumped on me and I immediately opened my eyes.

He smiled and said "Aaa.."

"You still didn't learned to say my name." I teased him and started tickling him.

He giggled so cutely. I stopped and got up holding him in my arms.

I placed him on the bed and said "Stay here ok. Don't move."

He nodded and I went inside the washroom to get ready after kissing him on his cheek.

After getting ready I went downstairs along with me.

"He is with you? I have been searching for him everywhere. He is getting late for school." Gowri di said and got him ready hurriedly.

When he was sent to school, she sat down on the dining chair totally relaxed.

"Where is Rahul?" I asked her sitting beside her.

"He went to make final arrangements for today's show." She replied smiling at me.

I nodded and started eating my breakfast.

"Are you nervous for today's show?" She asked me after few minutes.

"Do I have to be?" I asked her back.

"Ofcourse not! You have been doing this for past two months every week. I am so proud of you." she replied.

"I should thank you guys. First I thought I will be only his assistant which I have been for one month. But I didn't know that it was like an audition to give live performances later." I said and I am totally in debt to them.

"You have talent Asha. You and Rahul just fire the stage with your dance together in these performances. See you are already famous here in London." She said looking at me.

"Not as much as you are saying." I said shaking my head.

"So are you ready to go back to India?" she asked me.

"Totally! And I am glad that you guys are coming with me." I replied excitingly.

"Well! You both even have performance there in Goa right. And you know I will never miss any of his performance." She said.

"You know! You two are so lucky to have each other." I said dreamily.

"You will also have one. But only if you give chance to someone." She said shrugging.

"There is still time for that Di. If it has to happen then it will." I said honestly.

In the evening we all reached the auditorium where Rahul is already waiting for us.

After Gowri Di and Abhi took their places, I went to get ready.

When we both got on to the stage, the curtain was still closed.

"So are you ready to kill all of them with our performance?" Rahul asked looking at me.

"You don't have to ask Rahul. We are best in my eyes for this." I replied confidently.

He looked at me with pride and then the curtain opened.

Here goes another performance which I enjoy to do with my whole heart.

Looking at the audience who is looking at us in pure adoration and love, I can say only one thing.

That! This. Is. Me...... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is what Prem doing for past three months....

Which is quite different from what is Asha been doing that whole time......

She is coming back with her family.....

Comment plz and vote.........................