Chapter 33

*Asha Pov*

I woke up next day with a blazing alarm beside my ear. I don't want to get up at all. But I need to as there are many things to do.

I got ready easily as I have already brought a dress and important things yeaterday while coming here.

Without waking Sandy I left her room and went downstairs. Everyone is there except Lucky.

"Good morning Asha!" Prem said looking at me and I just kind of ignored him.

"Guys! I think we all are ready with the dances." I said but I was kind of asking them.

"We are totally fine Asha. You and Rahul helped us with many steps." Vicky said smiling.

I smiled back and discussed again what we need to do today.

"Mandira! Your voice is good so you will be taking care of announcing the performances as per our plan. I wrote what should we say for introducing each performance and I am sure you will improve it more. While you are dancing I will do it for you." I said looking at her.

"Sure! I am not that good at dancing so this will be totally perfect for me." she said excitingly.

"Ok. Now just check the arrangements and if it need anything let me know." I said getting up.

I left them and went inside my room. I got all the costumes I need today for everyone and left my room.

At the same time Prem reached near my door.

"Asha! Let's just talk." He said coming near me.

"This is not the time Prem. I am trying here to make today entertaing for both Lucky and Sandy. So if you can, just help me by looking after arrangements like everyone." I said leaving him.

I reached Sandy's room to see that she is awake.

"Hey good morning! If you want take some more sleep." I said standing near the door.

"I think I had enough sleep." She said smiling.

I nodded and went inside Mandira's room which is on ground floor. I placed all the costumes on the bed and started to arrnge them orderly.

"Hey Asha! There is a problem." Mandira sadi entering her room.

"What is it?" I asked her confused.

"The song you selected for you and Prem doesn't get sync with our plan." She replied worriedly.

"Oh no! This plan didn't entered my mind while selecting that song." I said frowning and thought the situation I was in when he selected it. My brain was in freeze state at that time.

"So what should we do now?" she asked.

I thought for some time and said "Don't worry I have some solution for it. There is no need to change anything."

"If you are sure then it's ok." She said shrugging.

Then later we all had our lunch but were busy with our own duties. Finishing it I asked one helper for a small favor.

With that I went inside Mandira's room and started checking the clothes again.

After arranging the clothes, I went towards Vicky room where boys are going to change.

I knocked on his door and he immediately opened it. I showed them the clothes and placed them on the bed.

I saw that Lucky, Rahul and Prem are already in his room.

"Hey Lucky! I got your dress here. Rahul yours also is here." I said pointing out heir clothes.

"Vicky! This is yours and this is Prem's just let him know." I said and started to leave their room.