Chapter 48

*Asha Pov*

Marriage? Ofcourse I want to marry him. But how can we say them when we are even getting married?

We never actually talked about our relationship. I mean we both don't even know what we like and what we don't.

"So?" Sandy asked again when we just sat there looking at them.

I was about to ask them to change the topic. But Prem shocked me completely by saying "We will marry whenever she wants. Even if she decides to get married tomorrow."

I looked at him raising an eyebrow and he just shrugged saying "What? I am telling the truth. You are the one that should be ready for this not me."

Oh really? Just wait what I will do now.

They all shifted their gaze towards me after Prem said that. I cleared my throat and said "How could I marry him?"

"What?" they all said shocked.

"Yeah! How could I marry him when he didn't even propose to me?" I asked them.

"She is right! What are you waiting for all this time?" Sandhya asked him in angry tone.

"What's in that? I will do it right now." He said getting up from his seat.

I followed his suit and said "I don't want you to do it just because I asked you to. And also I am not in the mood."

Hearing this they all looked at me in shock. I turned away to go near café which is beside the waiting area grinning.

"Asha!" I heard Prem calling me.

Without turning I shake my hand saying "I am not in the mood Prem."

"Asha!" I heard Rahul and remaining calling me.

I frowned thinking what happened that they are calling me. I turned to see them only to stop in my tracks with mouth wide open.

"What are you doing guys?" I asked them in complete shock.

Actually what they are doing is, Prem is kneeling infront of me. Ok that is kind of normal but behind him Lucky, Rahul and Vicky are kneeling.

"We are proposing." Vicky said shrugging.

"What? You all are proposing to your wifes?" I asked them confused.

"No! We all are proposing to you." Lucky replied smiling.

"What the.." I couldn't stop my sentence because Sandy came near me placing her hand on my mouth and said "Stop talking and listen to them Asha."

I nodded and then she removed her hand.

"But guys everyone is watching us. This is airport." I said reasoning.

"Asha! Do you want us to do this on the middle of the road?" Rahul asked and I immediately shook my head.

"Good! Now just listen to them." Gowri Di said smiling.

"Asha! Please marry this Dumb fellow." Lucky said making us laugh and Prem glaring at him.

"Asha! Please marry this stupid fellow." Vicky said in serious tone.

"Asha! Please marry this happiness." Rahul said making me smile brightly.

That's true! I will be happy if I marry Prem.

"Asha! I know this is fast and all. We don't even know eachother completely..." Prem started saying.

Sandy cut him off and said "Bhai! Are you proposing to her or making her mind to say 'No' to you?"

"Sandhya! Let me complete ok." Prem said and again took a deep breath.