Chapter 11

*Sandy Pov*

For few days we didn't saw my Brother at all. We would have thought that it is normal and ignore it.

But to our surprise we didn't even saw Asha much.

My brother always shows his presence at Lunch and Dinner time correctly every day without skipping but Asha is not attending even them properly.

She is skipping them too much. We all are sitting at the front porch.

Lucky is very worried about her like too much. I decided to ask him finally.

"Lucky! Why are you so concerned about her?" I asked him.

Hearing this both Vicky and Mandira too concentrated to hear Lucky's reply.

"Sandy! I had already told you and I am telling you again. She is good person." He replied.

"That doesn't answer my question Lucky." I said looking at him.

"First of all tell me how I am concerned about her?" he asked me back.

"That's easy. Whenever she tries to skip eating, you ask her to not do it. Why?" Vicky asked him.

"That's because you don't know her guys. She always skips like that for the past many years. It will affect her health guys. That's why." Lucky replied sighing.

"Why?" this question is not from us and we all turned to see my Brother standing behind us.

"Why do you want to know?" Lucky asked back.

"Because I want to know." Bhai replied coldly.

"It is not my place to tell you guys. If you want answers then ask her." Lucky replied.

"Then I will." Bhai said going inside the house again.

"Where are you going Bhai?" I asked him.

"To bring her out of her room. No actually drag her out of her room." He replied like determining something.

"Why do you care Bhai?" I asked him to not stop him or something but to just know the reason.

"I just do." He replied and went inside.

"Looks like somebody is having a crush here." Vicky stated looking at Bhai's back.

I frowned but didn't stop him from saying it. That is because I too feel the same.

He really likes her. But what if she has the motive we all fear?

*Prem Pov*

After hearing the way Lucky talked about Asha, I want to know the reason behind her skipping food.

I went near her room and knocked but I didn't have any answer.

I feared that something must have happened to her. So I tried to push it.

To my bad or good luck, the door is opened suddenly and I couldn't stop myself and lost my balance.

"Oof!" I heard someone groaning. Then I looked down to see I fell on Asha.

"Sorry." I said looking at her.

"Are you trying to take revenge on me or what?" she asked glaring at me.

"Now Asha! Why would I want to take revenge for something I too liked?" I asked her trying to flirt.

What is happening? I never flirted like never. But this girl is changing so much.

"Will you get up now?" she asked shoving me aside.

"Do I have to?" I asked her but lifted my weight a little.

"Yes!" she hissed.

I reluctantly got up and helped her to stand up.

"Why are you knocking on my door?" she asked.

I forgot for few minutes the reason for which I came here.

"I want to ask you something. Why are you skipping Lunch and Dinner these many times?" I asked her.

"Why do you want to know that?" she asked and moved out of her room.

"I just want to." I replied shrugging.

She ignored me and started going towards the front porch where everyone are there.

When we reached there infront of them I grasped her hand and started dragging towards the Dining hall.

And behind us Sandy and remaining followed her hearing Asha's shouting at me.

I made her sit in a chair and asked one servant to bring the food.

We all took our places at the table and I sat beside her.

"What is with the dragging? How dare you to drag me like this?" she shouted at me.

I didn't reply and waited for the food. When it is kept infront of her I motioned her to eat.

She stubbornly shook her head and tried to get up. I stopped her and took a spoon full of food.

"Eat this on your own or I will shove this down your throat." I threatened her.

She glared at me and took the spoon from me. She started eating and then we heard chuckles.

We looked up to see Lucky laughing.

"What?" she asked glaring at him.

"If Radha Aunty sees this, then she would have hugged Prem immediately." He replied.

"Is she like this even in her home?" Mandira asked Lucky in shock.

He gave Asha a sad look and nodded.

"So Asha we can understand my Bhai locking himself in his room for few days but you too?" Sandy asked Asha.

"I think they both are so similar in their way of living I guess." Vicky said chuckling.

"Don't ever compare me with some business man please." Asha pleaded with them.

"What is wrong with Business man?" I asked her because I am offended.

"Everything is wrong with Business man." She replied.

"Then you don't know about them at all." I said narrowing my eyes.

"Trust me! I know enough about them." She said and I saw a flicker of pain in her eyes.

I was about to ask something else but Lucky stopped me saying "Don't start with her. She has a valid reason trust me."

I do not understand anything. Why is she so mystery to us and even Lucky helping her to stay like that?

"But Asha, why are you locking yourself?" Mandira asked Asha.

"What do you want guys? That's what you all wanted right. Me staying away from your lives. Then what is the problem now?" Asha asked irritated.

"Who told you to do that?" Sandy asked shocked.

"Does anyone need to say it specially? I saw judged looks in the eyes of each and everyone. So I am staying away. You all need to be happy with this." She replied completing her food.

When she was getting up, I stopped her and said "If you skip any meal from now on, this is what happens every time."

She glared at me with all the effort and left the dining room.

I chuckled and looked at the people who are sitting infront of me to see their jaws dropped.

"What?" I asked them confused.

"Bhai! You are not you." she said like an accusing.

I scratched my neck and got up leaving the room.

Am I really not me??????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Prem!!!!!

He is falling...............

Did you liked teh way he made her eat????

Comment plz and vote............