Chapter 9

*Asha Pov*

I am fuming would be an understatement of the year.

I have many reasons to fume and I can't just pick one.

Few are the way Sandy's brother treated me. I mean who drags someone like that.

I am not his friend. Hell I don't even know him.

Yeah he is handsome. So??

And then they discuss about my lacking of knowledge about companies like some debate. Like seriously?

I know I shouldn't talk to them harshly but I just kind of exploded a little. Now I should definitely apologize to them.

I suddenly turned back to see all five people following me calmly.

They too stopped after I turned. I can see they are thinking that I will lash out again.

"I am sorry." I said looking at them.

Everyone just looked at me not saying anything. Then I heard 'It's ok' from Sandy's brother.

To his reply they all nodded and I too nodded with them. Then we started to go near the beach again.

And they all acted normally taking to each other.

We walked until there are not many visitors in that place. Selecting a place Lucky unfolded a blanket and placed it on the sand.

"Girls! You can sit here and rest. We will go for a swim." Vicky said leaving with Lucky.

"Why would we?" Mandira said looking at Sandy and they both followed them.

I can see they all are wearing the clothes with which they can swim ofcourse not some bikinis.

I plopped myself on the blanket and stared at the beach. Then I felt someone sitting beside me.

I turned to see that it is Sandy's brother. I raised an eyebrow at him questioningly.

"What? Can't I sit here?" he asked like I just took away his right or something.

"Are you not going for a swim?" I asked him back.

"Well as you can see because of you I couldn't change into proper attire for the beach so I couldn't." He replied totally accusing me.

I looked at him in shock and asked "What? Are you kidding me? How am I even responsible for that?"

"You dragged me outside of my room right? That's why." He replied.

"Oh please! We both know who dragged whom out of their room." I said looking away.

We both sat calmly and I enjoyed this pure silence.

Ofcourse I am not that much lucky because next thing I know I was dragged to my feet.

"What are you doing?" I screamed at him and he just normally started dragging me towards the beach.

"Let's go for a swim." He replied and dragged me completely near water.

"I don't want to." I said and tried to stand my ground.

But he actually managed completely dragging me inside the water.

"We need not to swim. Let's just stay like this." He said and made me stand beside him.

The water is till our knee length where we stood.

"You can leave my hand you know." I said making him look at our hands.

"Why? I am quite comfortable. Aren't you?" He asked looking at me.

"What is your problem? One time you will talk harshly and the next minute you are flirting. Are you mad or what?" I asked him.

He immediately left my hand and raised his hands like he is surrendering.

"Cool!" he said and turned towards the beach.

Then we heard squeals' from behind us. We turned to see Lucky dropping Sandy on his shoulder and Vicky doing the same with Mandira.

Vicky turned towards us and said "Hey Prem! Don't leave Asha alone."

I immediately looked at Prem and said "Don't even think about it."

"And why would I not?" he asked smirking and turned towards me.

I turned and started running away from him. At the same time Sandy and Mandira were thrown into the water.

To my bad luck when I started running Lucky was very near so he lifted me and started running into the water. Making me shout at the top of my lungs.

Finally he dropped me along with himself. I surfaced and started hitting him.

"You Idiot! Don't do that again. Understand?" I asked him but still started hitting him.

"Ok, ok sorry. Don't kill me." He replied squealing in a girl voice.

With that we both burst out laughing. Then we didn't hear any other sounds.

So we turned to see three glares on us. Why is Prem glaring at Lucky?

We both came outside the water and immediately Sandy came near me and said "Stay away from him ok."

"Sandy! It is not her mistake." Lucky said.

"Why are you behaving so well with her Lucky? Didn't you dump her four months back? Then what we all saw just now?" She asked Lucky.

I looked at Lucky surprised. Is he an Idiot or what?

He is still lying to her. I shook my head and passed everyone to go near the blanket.

I just sat there closing my eyes and feeling the sun.

I always loved the beaches whenever I went along with few friends of mine.

"So you still love him or what?" I heard this question startling me completely.

I looked up to see Prem standing there.

"You scared me." I accused him patting my back.

"Answer my question." He demanded.

"Why should I reply?" I asked back.

"Because I will not allow anyone to hurt my sister." He replied angrily.

I smiled at him and said "She is very lucky then."

He looked completely shocked at my smile and the statement I just made.

"As for your question, Sandy just needs to trust in her love more than what she sees around." I said and stood up to leave.

"Wait! Where are you going?" he asked stopping me.

I looked towards Lucky and his friends to see they are very happy. Looks like they resolved the issue.

"Trust me! I don't want to cause disturbance in anybody's life." I replied and left all of them to go inside the house.

I went directly inside my room to have a bath and remove the sand particles.

I wish I could teleport myself and reach London now where I need not give explanation each and every thing I do.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment plz and vote.................