Chapter 5

*Sandy Pov*

I just wish that Lucky’s parents accept me. I want only that and nothing else.

When I had to leave him after high school because we had to move to another state, I felt so bad.

But four months back we met again and the sparks just flew again. At that time we both were single so just decided to date.

I think it will be very hard for them to accept me because we are competitors. Well my brother is the competitor.

He is Prem Agasthya, C.E.O of “Agasthya Corporations”. I am so proud of him.

After our parents died six years ago in car accident, he joined our company to not make it drown. And now it is top company in India.

He even has few branches outside India. With all these success there is the need of more hard work too.

So he is always busy and only busy. He is just 26years old but act like some thirties.

Our company is very important for him but he never ignored me. He always keeps me as his top priority and then his work.

I am happy but I don’t want that. I want someone special to be his top priority not me.

I wish he finds someone to get inside his heart. There is always a special person for everyone right.

Anyway I will find someone for him. But at present the main situation is to make Vicky’s parents accept me.

Lucky told me many times that his parents want him to marry his Ex-Girlfriend.

Like seriously!!!

If they had break up that means they are not perfect for each other right. I am sure she must be some reason behind their decision and hanging around his parents.

And that’s why they are having those thoughts. Thank god she will be not here because well he said this is family vacation and he invited me and our friends.

My brother is coming to show them that they can be competitors in business world and family in personal world.

And my brother sacrificed to come here with me.

“Sandy?” I heard Lucky calling me.

“Yes?” I asked him turning towards him.

“We are here.” He replied smiling. I looked outside to see we are infront of a beautiful house and Vicky’c car is already there.

I nodded and got down to see a beautiful house.

“Wow! This is so cool. I am sure my first experience will be blast.” I said looking at it.

“Wait! You mean you never stayed in a beach house.” Mandira asked coming near me.

“We don’t have one and no one invited me like ever.” I replied.

“But how is that possible. You guys are more rich than Lucky right.” Vicky said frowning.

“That’s because I am interested in doing business and not buying some houses or anything. I will buy our needs and I don’t have time to buy these enjoyment things.” Bhai said coldly.

“Don’t worry! Your girlfriend will love to buy some for you.” Vicky said batting his invisible eyelashes.

Bhai glared at him and turned towards me saying “If you want to buy one just chose one I will buy it.”

“I am fine. I don’t want one. If I want one I will ask you in future.” I said smiling at him.

He nodded and went inside the car to take out his Laptop bag.