Chapter 4

*Asha Pov*

Wow! It is the only word flowing in my mind when I reached near the beach house. It is so big and beautiful.

And the beach, don’t even make me start about that. I am in love with it.

My driver left me after dropping me here. It is his luck that his parent’s house is in the near town so I asked him to stay there.

I will just give him a call when I need him. I looked around and can feel that these would be best holidays if only the reason I was invited here is a good one.

When I went inside I was eloped in a very tight hug.

“Oh Asha! It’s been so long since I last saw you.” Panchi Aunty said hugging me.

“Aunty! You just saw me one month back.” I said smiling.

“Well one month has thirty days dear.” She said releasing me.

“Now please don’t start saying how many hours are there in each day.” We heard coming from the stairs.

We looked up to see Anil Uncle standing there smiling at us.

We all laughed and I hugged him when he came down. They asked me how am I doing and everything.

Then suddenly Aunty said “I am so glad that you are here dear. Your Dad told me that you will help me to show Lucky the real face of that Sandhya.”

Immediately my face just fell. I can’t believe they even think like this. I mean they show love to me so much right then why not to Sandy.

I reluctantly smiled and was sent inside the room which they chose beside Lucky’s room. I mean seriously!!!

I already had my lunch on my way so they told me to take rest and will call me during dinner time.

I am glad that Lucky didn’t reached already because I am sure I couldn’t get this rest.

Rahul please try to find very fast way to get my Visa. Please!!!

I wish Sandy to be a very very good girl and win Aunty’s heart.

And Lucky I just hope you are serious about her atleast.

*Lucky Pov*

“I am definitely serious about her. That’s why I am making my parents meet her.” I said for the hundredth time to Sandhya’s brother.

He is so over protective and is kind of intimidating.

“That’s good. Otherwise trust me you will feel sorry for yourself.” He said threatening me.

“Bhai leave him. You are also coming with us right. Check him for this whole month.” Sandy came near us saving me.

“If it isn’t for you I would be sitting happily in my office room than sitting in a car.” He said huffing.

Seriously dude!!

“What’s the point Bhai? You are still working even in a car.” Sandy said rolling her eyes.

“I can sacrifice office for you Sandhya but not my Work. You know that right. And I am sure that I never ignored you anytime.” He said looking at her.

Sandy turned back to look at him and said “Bhai! I am not saying that you are ignoring me or anything. I just want you to have a life. Your life just revolves around your company and me.”

“Well I am happy with these two things.” He said and continued to do his work.

He is really one weird piece of human being.

I mean I too work and even my parents but no one is as workaholic as him.

I looked at Sandy to see she is fuming with anger. She is always concerned about her brother’s life.

Taking one hand away from the steering I held her hand. She turned towards me and smiled.

I smiled back and continued driving. I am glad that I found her. I love her so much.

She was actually my high school sweetheart but we had to separate because she was moving away.

When we met again we have the same feelings we had before. So we just took a chance.

But in the corner of my heart some guilt is killing me. I shouldn’t have lied to her.

I hope when it comes out, she will forgive me.

This is not fair for Asha too. I shouldn’t have hurt her like that. For the past three months the guilt is killing me.

That’s why I didn’t contact her again. I wish one day I can ask her for forgiveness.

She was already sad and I added another thing in her bag. I wish I didn’t do it.

“Hey are you ok? You seemed lost.” Sandy asked looking at me worried.

“I am fine babe. Just thinking about Vicky and Mandira.” I said lying.

“Yeah! They must have fought again. That’s why they are not following us.” Sandy said looking at the review mirror.

“What is the actual problem with those both?” Her brother asked us.

“Well they are boyfriend and girlfriend but don’t love each other or they just tell us that. Anyway they always fight with each other but get back together after some time.” I explained to him.

“Like now.” Sandy said looking outside the window.

Then we saw Lucky driving the car and they both are grinning like idiots.

Vicky already knows the address to the beach house so he passed us and drove away.

“Weird!” is the only word uttered by the backseat weird person.

I couldn’t help but role my eyes.

I looked at Sandy and I just have only one wish.

I wish that my Parents accept her completely and which I know is a difficult thing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we got the point of view from Lucky.......

Do you think Asha and Lucky should get back togethere????

Comment plz and vote.................