Chapter 6

*Asha Pov*

How can she just say that about me?

I know the way Aunty talked about me is wrong but she judged me so easily. I don't want to be here at all.

The tears just didn't stop after starting when I entered the room where I am going to stay.

Do I have to bear these accusations for this whole month?

I don't think I can do it. I need to get out of here.

I fetched my phone from the bedside table and called the only person who can take me out of here.

"Hello!" He said picking up.

"Rahul!" I said and controlled my tears.

"Asha! What happened?" He asked immediately.

"I don't want to stay here Rahul. I can already see the judged looks from them." I replied letting few tears flow.

"Shh.. Don't cry. Now tell me what are you talking about and whom?" He asked and then I told him about what happened.

"Ok. That is completely wrong. She shouldn't have said like that but the big culprits here are your Dad and Lucky's Parents." He said calmly.

"I know that. I am not angry at her. But also I don't want them to talk about me like this." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Just one month Asha. I already talked to my friend. If I could come there and bring you here, I would have without any doubts. You know that right?" He asked.

"Ofcourse I know that you are there to protect me Rahul." I replied smiling.

He was about to say something but we heard another voice saying "Who are you talking to?"

"To your future Daughter-in-law." Rahul replied laughing.

I couldn't help but grin at that statement.

"Hey let me talk to her properly." Rahul said and there were some sounds in the background and I even heard Rahul hissing in pain.

"Hello." I heard the new voice.

"Hello! What happened to him?" I asked worriedly.

"Nothing! I just hit him on his head with the phone as he is not letting me talk to you." The reply is like complaining.

I laughed suddenly and couldn't stop myself.

"You.. you just.. hit.. him." I said between my laughs.

"Well no one stops me from talking to my future Daughter-In-Law." She said as a matter of fact.

"Gowri Di! You both are so cute." I said smiling and I would have pinched their cheeks if I was near them.

"You don't have to apply any butter to us you know. Our son is already yours." She said laughing.

"Well I miss him so much. Can I see him?" I asked excited.

"Sure. We will call you through Skype." She replied and we both hanged up the phone.

Ten minutes later I got the call from her and she is infront of it.

"Hi Asha! We all miss you so much." She said smiling at me.

"Hi Di! I too miss you all. Now let me see my Future Husband." I said.

She laughed and moved away from the camera.

Then I saw Rahul holding my Future Husband and who is called as 'Abhiram'.

"Can he become anymore cuter than this?" I asked looking at him.

"Well thanks for the complement." Rahul said grinning at me.

Di hit him on his shoulder and said "She is talking about our son not you."

"What is with you? You are always hitting me." He said glaring at her.

"Well my hands are just itching." She said rubbing her hands and returning his glare.

"Poor Abhi! I don't know how he is bearing you both." I said shaking my head.

"Yeah! Yeah! Ofcourse he is the poor fellow here." Rahul said glaring at me.

I stick my tongue out and teased him to which Abhi giggled.

"Aww! See he too loves me." I said giving him a flying kiss.

"His parents are still here Asha. Behave yourself." Rahul said trying his best to sound like he is scolding me.

Abhi turned towards Rahul and frowned at him.

Making me and Gowri Di burst out laughing looking at Rahul's face.

"Ok. We will call you again. Looks like my son is changing his sides." Rahul said playfully glaring at his son.

"You are just jealous." I said and we hanged up our call.

I can't believe my mood is completely changed now.

This family always does this to me. I know them since four years and it always feels like they are my people.

I met Rahul as my Dance teacher and then I met Gowri his wife.

She became a sister who just loves me so much. She treats me even as her little sister.

Then when Abhi born they were still in India so I got so used to him. I always used to spend so much time with that kid.

So they started joking like he is my Future husband and I am their daughter-In-Law.

They are just few years older than me but they never act like that with me.

They love me just like parents love their children. So I am happy that I am going to stay with them after this one month.

Now I just have to spend this one month and hope it will pass away quickly.

Speaking of this month I need to warn Lucky about his parents plan. Otherwise I don't know what will happen later.

God! Save me from this month........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See Rahul kabhi hamara hain hi nahi :P

Anyway please check teh photo for sure to see cute Abhi.......

And Infront of him is there any competition. Nah! i dont think so....

How is the chapter???

Comment plz and vote...............