Chapter 27

*Asha Pov*

After they all left I got on the stage and played the song on which I am going to perform in two days.

When song started to play, I started to dance and let my thoughts to dance around too.

"I am busy so I can't come."

"I am in the office, you just ask Radha."

"I am in an important meeting. Don't disturb me."

These are the main answers I always got from my Dad. No matter what type of situation it is, the answers were always the same.

By the way Sandy, Mandira and Lucky are describing Prem, he too seems like that only.

But I also saw him caring for his sister so much. So I am sure there will be difference between my Dad and Prem.

If my Dad really cared for me, he would have done something in these all years but he didn't.

Did he care for my Mom atleast?

Thinking about all these many past memories showed their face in my brain but I didn't let the tears to even form.

Because in any one of those I am not the one who is wrong. I deserved my Dad's love and I am sure of it.

Now I just need to know about my Dad a little to even decide something about Prem.

And there is only one person who can help me completely.

With that thought the music even stopped and I left the auditorium.

After few minutes I reached Lucky's beach house and went inside. I searched for Uncle and finally found him in his office room.

I knocked on his door and said "Can I come in Uncle?"

"Sure Asha. Come in." he replied.

I entered his office room and sat on the chair infront of him.

"I want to ask you about something Uncle." I said nervously.

"You can ask me about anything Asha." He said smiling.

"How is my Dad generally from the time you met him Uncle?" I asked him.

He got shocked with this question but composed himself and asked "Why do you want to know this Asha?"

"I need to know Uncle." I replied back.

"He is good person Asha. But he always just has one dream to be successful completely. So he worked hard from the college days itself." Uncle said.

"How was he with my Mom? I mean how did he acted after married?" I asked him.

"He is always a practical person. He tried to remove some work load from him for your Mom but he couldn't." he replied.

"Uncle! You know what is happening between us right so please tell me complete truth." I pleaded him.

He sighed and said "Our Company was always his first priority and your Mom was second. He always tried to make her his first but by that time she was stolen away from him by god."

"I just didn't become not even his third priority." I stated the truth.

"I am sorry about that Asha. I always tried to make him be there for you and take his work too in my hands. But you know how stubborn he is right." Uncle said giving a sad smile.

I nodded and said "It is not your mistake Uncle."

"For some people some things become more important than other things. Some will try to change for other things but some just doesn't. I know he is wrong the way he is treating you but I couldn't do anything about it. That's why we thought to make you as our Daughter-In-Law and give you that parent's love." Uncle said at the same time Aunty entered the room.