Chapter 7

*Asha Pov*

Next day I woke up with slight headache because of that stupid crying.

After getting ready I went downstairs near the Kitchen to see few helpers are moving here and there totally terrified and making breakfast.

"What happened?" I asked them entering the Kitchen to drink some coffee.

"Our head chef is not feeling well so she can't cook today." One of them said and I can see they are worried.

"Is she ok? I mean nothing serious right?" I asked them.

"She just needs to take rest for today." Another one replied.

"Then why are guys so terrified?" I asked them confused.

"Because Maam, we don't know what to prepare for all the courses today." One helper said.

"That's it. Here I will tell you the items and you just prepare them." I said asking for the notebook.

They happily gave me one and I wrote the menus for breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

"OK. Now you can prepare Breakfast." I said handing the book.

"Oh God! There is only one hour." One said and everyone panicked again.

"Hey! It will be easy for us. Let me help you all too." I said and that's how I spend one hour with them and prepared the breakfast.

Everything is over and then we heard Aunty saying from the Dining room "We are waiting for five minutes. Where is the breakfast?"

"Let's go." I said and carried one item and entered the Dining room.

Then I saw everyone sitting at the Dining table. I mean everyone.

"Asha! You are inside that kitchen until now? We thought you are still sleeping." Aunty said when I placed the dish I am carrying on the table.

"Actually the Head chef is not feeling well Maam. So we all started panicking because we don't know what to prepare then Asha Maam told us the menu and also helped us in preparing the breakfast as there is very little time remaining." One helper said smiling at me.

I smiled back and sat down on a chair little far away from Lucky and his friends.

"Really? That's very sweet of you Asha. Thank you so much." Aunty said smiling brightly at me.

"Please Aunty. It's nothing." I said and smiled at her.

I turned and looked up which is my biggest mistake because I got two glaring eyes looking at me.

What? Is this also a problem for them?

"Didn't I tell you Anil? She will be a best Daughter-In-Law." Aunty said to Uncle.

Oh Shut! Now I understood my mistake. Which was not generally but they just made it to be a mistake.

"Mom! We will leave for beach after having breakfast." Lucky said saving me.

Ofcourse I am here to not get saved right. Because that's what happened in the next minute.

"Here 'We' means Asha too right?" Uncle asked Lucky.

Lucky turned towards me and smiled. I shook my head slowly to tell him my message.

"Ofcourse Sure!" He replied.

"Ouch!" he hissed in pain. I looked at him confused then I saw Sandy glaring at him.

Good thing Sandy. I too want to do the same.