Chapter 38

*Asha Pov*

Finally the Mehandi ceremony is over and we all enjoyed it so much. I pushed away the questions rising about Sid to the back of my mind.

After getting bored with the questions too we just sat calmly. Suddenly we started feeling hungry.

Then we get to know the problem that we can't eat anything now upto one hour.

"Now what should we do? I am so hungry." Mandira whined.

"Tell me about it." Sandy and I said at the same time.

We laughed and again stopped because it is already past two. It is lunch time and I am sure all the gents must have eaten their lunch.

Looking at the state of Sandy and Mandira I can say that they are very hungry. So I sighed and said "I will go and wash my hands. I will feed you guys."

I was about to get up but I heard Rahul saying "As if we will let you."

We all turned to see all the boys except Lucky are coming towards us with plate full of food.

I saw that Sandy is frowning so I tugged her and said "Lucky can't come even if he wants to because there will be so many relatives there. They will talk badly so don't think anything else."

She smiled and nodded. I am glad that she understood immediately.

"We are here to feed our beloveds." Rahul said sitting infront of Gowri Di.

When Vicky sat infront of Mandira, she said "Thank god I am marrying you."

We all chuckled and then Prem sat infront of Sandy. I am so happy to see such an amazing people.

I decided to move away but Prem stopped me holding my hand. I looked at him confused.

"Are you not hungry?" He asked frowning.

"I am! That's why I am getting up to clean my hands." I replied.

"No need for that." He said and pulled me beside Sandy. I looked at him totally confused.

First he fed Sandy one bite and then moved towards me to do the same. I am totally shocked with that act and ate it calmly.

He continued to do that and I just ate. In the middle he stopped and looked at me confused.

"What happened Asha?" He asked confused.

"What happened?" I asked back.

"Why are you crying?" he asked and took out some hand-kerchief.

"I am?" I asked shocked because I don't even know that I am crying.

He cleaned my tears and just smiled. I smiled back looking at him.

"Thank you so much." I said to him.

"It's nothing Asha. It is very small infront of the things you are doing for us." He said.

"No! I am not saying thanks for feeding me. I am saying thanks for making me feel like I am your family member. Even Sandy made me feel like that. I want to say thanks to you both." I said looking at them.

"Oh! What an emotional moment?" We heard a new voice coming from the door.

"What are you doing here Sid?" I asked with angrily.

"Come on Asha. You can't talk to your future husband like that." He said shaking his head and coming towards me.

"What?" we all asked him at the same time.

"Amazing right. Now you will be mine very soon." He said coming near me.

"And why did you even think that I will accept you?" I asked looking at him like he is crazy.