Robbery

Alex POV

People really had the audacity to try to rob the store that I worked at.

Honestly they try and fail.

- some time ago-

 I was working on a Monday, I was out a little later on patrol last night and then I had school so I was still really tired.

I was in the back of the store eating lunch as I finished up some homework. Ms. Chen was at the register.

-in the front with Ms.Chen-

I was working on paper work when a man walked in wearing all black. He stopped at the register and pulled out a gun.

"Give me money and no one will get hurt" he threatened pointing the gun at me.

"Moneys not up here it's in the back being sorted" I quickly said.

I knew Alex was back there and could handle herself. She was also complaining that she was bored, so why not give her something to do.

"Alright but you better stay put and if you call the cops you die"

"Got it"

The man walked into the back and you could hear shouting and yelling, a few gun shots went off then the man ran out of the store limping with a bleeding leg.

-a few moments before-

I was finally done with homework and finished eating (apparently I needed to eat every few hours with my fast metabolism, did I listen, no no I did not).

Suddenly a man kicked down the door and pointed a gun at me.

"Uh hello to you too"

"Put your hands up and give me the money and no one will die"

"No thank you"

"What"

"I said no"

I picked up my chair and threw it at the man, it hit him I the chest and he raised the gun at me and started blindly shooting.

"THAT DOES NOTHING" I said as I kicked him in the chest.

He went stumbling back and tried to raise the gun again.

Honestly does he know when to give up

Never do

I grabbed a box cutter off one of the tables and threw it at his leg.

He yelled out in pain as he ripped out th e knife and stumbled back and out the door.

I walked out the door and faced Ms.Chen.

"You still bored"

"No I'm good"

"Good go clean up the blood"

"Ugh fine.

A/n

So me and my family had a very interesting conversation about what to do when we died.....

Did I start it yes I did

Basically here's how it went.

Me: "but like I don't wanna be burred in a coffin I wanna be cremated.

Mother: "I know I feel like it would be uncomfortable"

Me: "Exactly!, I wanna be cremated and then someone will make my ashes into like a cool jem and then put the jem on like a cool sword, and then mount the sword on the wall"

Mother: "that would be cool, -sister name- you need to do something like that for us"

Devil spawn (sister): "why me?"

Me: "because if we're going by old age you'll be th e last one to go"

Sister: "well what would I be turned into?"

Me: "idk maybe like a butterfly with your jem ashes on it"

Sister: "that would be cool"

Father walks in: " I would be a pepper shaker"

 Me: "it's like one moment you think it's pepper but the next second it's your father"

It went something like that.

And I'm not joking my father really said pepper shaker.

It's madness 

So when I left their room I also yelled "sweet dreams"

I am the reason my family has nightmares 

I take that title with pride