Aftermath of the campaign ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

"Something's coming," mike says as he looks up from his booklet. Everyone leans in wanting to hear what it is. "Something hungry for blood..." he says as he trails of looking at everyone. He turns to look Mallory who was sitting beside him. "A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in the darkness... " he said with a deepish- voice. Mallory just leans more in as he turns to everyone else. The only thing you can hear is mike talking and Dustin sniffing his nose. "It is almost here." He said at the scared party around the table.
"What is it?" Will asked as his voice cracked.

"What if it's the demogorgon?" Dustin asked with fear in his voice.

"Oh Jesus we're so screwed if it's the demogorgon!" Mallory yells

"It's not the demogorgon." Lucas says as he raised his hands in the air.

"An army of troglodytes Charge into the chamber!" Mike yells as he slams a game piece onto the table.

"Troglodytes?" Dustin asked with a funny smile on his face.

"Told ya." Lucas says as everyone burst into a giggle fit.

It goes silent until mike speaks up.

"Wait a Minute..." he says softly while looking to the side.

"Do you hear that?" He asked as he looked to the ground.

"That- that sound.." he said as he looked back to the table.

"Boom...Boom..." he trailed off as he looked back at the silent party.

"Boom!" He suddenly yells slamming his hands onto the table, causing everyone to jump.

"That didn't come from the troglodytes. No, that..." he says looking to the ground once again.

"That came from something else." He said looking Will dead straight in the eyes.

"The demogorgon!" He yells stalling the game piece onto the table, causing Mallory to sigh.

"We're in deep shit!" Dustin yells

"Will your action?!" Mike yells at the pressured boy.

"I don't know!" He yelled back shaking his head.

"Fireball him!" Lucas yelled at him.

"I have to roll a thirteen or higher!" He yelled back once again.

"Too risky." Mallory said.

"Cast protection spell." Dustin said as he nodded along with Mallory

"Don't be a pussy. Fireball him!" Lucas yelled at Will.

"Cast protection." Dustin and Mallory said at the same time.

Mike slams his hands onto the table "the demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering! It stomps towards you!" He yells. "Boom!"

"Fireball him!" Lucas yells looking at will.

"Another stomp, boom!" Mike continues yelling at them.

"Cast protection!" Mallory yells once again.

"It roars in anger!" He yells louder this time.

You can't hear what anyone is saying because everyone says it at once.

"Fireball!" Will yelled, finally making his action, as the dice fall off the table.

"Oh shit." Mallory muttered underneath her breath, as everyone got up to look for the dice.

"Where'd it go? Where is it?!" Lucas yelled at once.

"I don't know!" Dustin yelled back.

"Is it a thirteen?" Dustin asked everyone.