Mrs. Driscoll. ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Mal opened her eyes and groaned. Once again, she wakes up to a very bright light. Mike and max ran over.

"Mallie, are you okay?" Mike asked, frantically.

Mal picked her head up to look around, but had a bad headache. She grabbed her head, groaning again.

She laid back down. "God." She sighed. "What the hell happened again?" She asked.

Max chuckled a bit. "Well. Certainly something."

Mal then remembered. "Oh god." Her eyes widened. "I used a lot of power didn't I?"

"Yeah. The most you've ever used." Mike told her.

She started to cry. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Max asked her.

"I have to pee." She cried. "But I don't wanna get up because I have a headache." She whined.

Max scoffed. "I seriously thought something was wrong. Come on." She grabbed one of Mal's hands, while mike grabbed the other.

They pulled her up, and max lead her to the bathroom. "Yell if you need me, okay?"

"Okay."

                           𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

After Mal was done using the bathroom, she realized there was still dried blood under her nose, and she had a ton of cuts on her face.

She sighed, and started to wipe at it with her hand. There was a knock on the door, and max was heard. "Hey, you okay?"

Mal unlocked the door, and let her in. "Yeah."

She went back to wiping at the dried blood, and max stopped her.

"No-no. Here, let me do it." She grabbed some cleaning supplies from the cabinet, and Mal sighed.

"Max, you don't have to." She said.

"No. I have to. I'm the reason you're hurt, and the reason you have all the cuts."

"Max, this wasn't you, or Billy. It was the mind flayer. You can't blame yourself for this." Mal told her.

"Okay, fine. But I'm still cleaning it." Max told her.

Mal smiled at her, as she put something on a towel. She put it on Mal's face, and it stung her.

"Shit! What is that?" She asked.

"Sorry, i forgot to tell you this would sting!" She groaned.

"It's fine" Mal laughed.

Max went back to cleaning her wounds,  and Mal could stare at her for hours. "You know, you're really pretty." She said.

Max laughed. "Why thank you. You're really pretty, too."

Mal smiled. "Not as pretty as you."

Max raised her eyebrows. "Really?" She asked.

"Mhm." Mal said, before leaning in and kissing her.

Why could she say? She couldn't help it. She just really wanted to kiss her girlfriend.

The kiss was a bit long, until mike walked in.

"Hey- Jesus! Get a room, god!" He yelled, walking right back out.

The girls laughed, and decided to go back out.

When they walked out, Nancy and Jonathan where there.

"Okay, so this crazy old lady that was eating fertilizer-". Mike started but Nancy cut him off.