Fight. ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

TW: there will be some homophobic slurs, and there will be a fight.

Mal was at her last class of the day. She was actually trying to pay attention this time. She wrote down notes, listened, and even raised her hand a few times.

After class, mal went into the hallway to find the party.

Instead, she bumped into max.

"Hey watch I-" max started, but once she turned around, her face softened.

"Oh. Im sorry, I didn't know it was you." She apologized.

"It's okay." Mal giggled.

They started talking about thing. Such as their favorite color, their favorite movies, just anything.

Everything was going good. They even got with the party and they all started walking down the hall together.

That was until Troy decided to say something.

"Hey look! dyke is talking with another dyke!" He yelled, pointing at them, getting the attention of everyone in the hallway.

Why the hell did he have to say that? Mal wasn't a 'dyke'. And neither was max. Who the hell does he think he is, talking about them like this?

"Excuse me?" Max asked, stepping up to him.

"I said, 'dyke is with another dyke.'" He repeated himself.

"Say that again. I dare you." She threatened.

"Oh why? Is that like a weird turn on for you of something?" He laughed.

That. Was. It. That was the last strike for mal.

She walked up there. She didn't now why, but she felt the need to protect max.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" She shouted, stomping up to him.

"Oh, you're so bold now?" He teased, causing the student around them to laugh.

Mal never stuck up for herself, so the party was stunned.

"Don't you ever talk like that to her." She threatened him, glaring deeply.

"Oh, why not? You got a thing for her or some-?" He started, but got cut off by mal pushing him on the chest.

His jaw dropped. He didn't except that. But he wasn't going to let her over- power him.

He threw a punch to her nose. Everyone around him went wide-eyed.

Mike clenched his jaw.

"What the he-". He started yelling, but stopped once mal punched Troy back.

Her nose was bleeding, due to the punch Troy threw at her.

She punched him hard. Right in the nose, just like he did to her. His nose bled, as he held it.

He tried to throw another, but mal dodged it.

Outside, it started thundering.

She threw a hard punch to his eye.

Troy fell to the ground, still holding his nose.

Mal got on top of him and started punching like crazy.

"Who the fuck do you think are you talk to her like that?!" She yelled, still punching him.

Max stood back with wide eyes, and her mouth opened.

Mike was so impressed. He held a huge smile on his face.

The rest of the party was terrified. They had never seen mal like this.