Finally okay. ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ

Mallory woke up to a unfamiliar room. She looked around the room, only to spot Joyce, hopper, and Karen- her mom.

She groaned before asking "where am I?"

All three adults ran to her.

"You're in the Hospital sweetie." He mom told her gently.

Her head poked up and she asked with a panicked voice,

"Where's Will? Is he okay?"

Joyce nodded as hopper spoke up. "Yeah. Yeah he's okay. He's in the room beside you. Do you wanna see him?" He asked her.

"Yes." Mal said immediately, trying to get up, only to be punched back down gently by her mother.

"No, no. They'll roll him in here. Do you want to see your friends also?" Her mom asked her.

She shook her head 'yes'.

Karen left the room to go and get the boys. She came in a second later with the whole group of boys, except Will.

Mike was in front of everyone, with Lucas and Dustin behind him.

"Better wheeler!" Lucas yelled. That was the nickname he gave her when they first met.

"Mal!" Dustin yelled with open arms.

"Mallie!" Mike yelled while running towards her. That was the nickname he gave her, probably every since he could talk.

They all ran over towards her and hugged tight.

"Guys!... you're gonna break my ribs before I even get out of here!" She yelled while laughing.

"Wait, where's Will?" She asked with a nervous voice.

Just as she asked that, Will was being rolled in while laying in a hospital bed.

His face immediately lightened at the sight of Mallory.

"Mal!" He yelled with a huge smile on his face. The doctors rolls him over by her.

As soon as they could tech each other, they grabbed each other like their life depended on it.

"Are you okay?" Mal asked as she sobbed into his arms.

"Yeah, are you okay?" He asked her as he was crying into her arms also.

"Ask me tomorrow." She joked making him giggle.

As soon as they let go, they party ran to him and pulled into a hug.

"Byers!" Lucas yelled.

"Will!" Dustin and mike yelled at the same time.

Mal was smiling at the group. God, she loved her friends.

Mike then asked all the adults, "can we have a moment... alone?" He asked about it being only him and the party.

All the adults left, and it was only the party.

Mike took Mals hand in his own.

"Mallie, I'm so sorry, the other day I didn't mean any of that I was ma-"  he started but got cut off by Mallory.

"Mike. Shut up. I know you didn't mean any of those, you were just mad. And that's okay. I should have agreed. And I know I can be annoying sometimes bu-" she then was the one to be cut off. Mike pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry. I love you" he said softly to her.

She smiled and repeated him. "I'm sorry too. And I love you also" she said laughing a bit.