The missing lifeguard. ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

Mal, max, and el were walking to max's house. Last night when el went into the void, she apparently saw something scary. It had something to do with screaming.

As they walked to the house, max was talking to el.

"It's gonna start pouring soon." She said as you could hear the thunder. "We should be at the mall or, like, watching a movie or something." Max said.

"You don't believe me?" El asked her.

"I believe you saw some super weird stuff, totally, but you said that mike has sensed you in there before, right? So maybe it was just like that. Maybe Billy just... sensed you somehow." Max guessed.

"But the screams." El said.

"Yeah, I know, but here's the thing," max sighed. "When Billy is alone with a girl," she started.

"Max no-". Mal tried to stop her girlfriend from saying something weird.

"They make, like, really crazy noises." Max said.

Mal rubbed her eyes, El didn't need to know this.

"Yeah, but, like... happy screams." Max replied.

"Happy screams? What is happy screams?" El asked.

"Nothing-". Mal tried to say, but max cut her off.

"It's like... I'm just gonna lend you my moms cosmo." Max sighed.

They arrived at the house, and Billy's car wasn't there.

"His cars not here." Mal said.

"Your really wanna do this?" Max asked El.

El nodded, and Mal sighed. She already knew they were going to find some weird stuff in there.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Max opened the door to Billy's bedroom, and you could immediately smell the nasty stench of sweat.

"Why do I get the feeling we're gonna find all kinds of wrong in here?" Max asked.

Mal grabbed her hand for comfort, and walked in with her.

Around the room there was posters of half naked women. The sound the rock music was playing, and max walked over to the nightstand.

Mal walked behind her and max opened the drawer. Inside was a magazine of a woman with very little coverage on her breast.

"Ugh, gag me with a spoon." Max groaned.

They walked away and into the bathroom. In the bathtub was water filled to the rim, and plastic bags that said 'ice' on them were floating around.

El and Mal walked over to it.

"Max." El said.

Max came over and picked a bag up. "Ice. It's just ice." She said.

"He likes it cold." Mal said, remembering from last year.

Max shook her head. "It's probably for his muscles or something. He works out like a maniac." She said.

El and Mal made eye contact.

'I don't think it's that'

'It can't be for his muscles.'

El looked away and to the cabinet. Mal followed to where she was looking and on the cabinet, blood was on it.

"Max." She whispered.

They all went over to the cabinet and Mal opened it. El came beside her and pulled out a bloody lifeguard Fanny pack.