Reunite. ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

TW (I think) mention of gore and pain.

The group pulled into the Malls parking lot, to see it empty. As they all piled out, the walked up to the door.

It was locked, or course.

"Wait, there has to be a door in the back." Mike said.

"Good thinking, my twin." Mal said, smiling at him.

He smiled back at her, laughing a bit. They walked to the back door, finally reaching it.

When they walked inside, they went up stairs. Then, they were at the top of a pair of stairs.

Looking down, there were about eight guys in black suits with guns. They were going towards a counter.

I've r the counter, you could see Steve's hair. You could also see Dustin's funny hat.

"Dustin. Steve." Mal muttered.

The guys in black were getting closer to the counter that they were at, so El made a plan.

She moved her hand out, as she moved to the front of the group. El made the car start to shake.

The car started going off, as it shook. The lights blinked, as the men looked at it.

The men then looked up, seeing El with her hand out.

El moved her hand out, making the car flip over all the men, killing them.

Mal still didn't get how she had the guts to kill people.

The group looked down seeing the four people behind the counter slowly raise up.

Then, the four people had slowly looked their way, as Mal saw it was Dustin, Steve, Robing, and Erica.

The people rushed out the counter, as the group from above rushed down the steps.

Mal ran as fast as she could, even with her hurt waist.

"You flung that thing like a hot wheel!" Dustin yelled, hugging mike and el.

Mal ran to Steve and robin. "Steve! Robin!" She yelled, hugging them tightly.

She then turned to Dustin. She ran towards him. "Move mike!" She yelled at her brother, pushing him off of Dustin. She then hugged Dustin.

"Lucas?" Erica asked.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her.

"Ask them. It's their fault." Erica said, pointing to Steve and robin.

"True, yeah. Totally true. It's absolutely our fault." Steve said.

"How is it your guys fault?" Mal asked.

"I don't understand what happened to that car." Robing shakily said.

"El has superpowers. Along with Mal." Dustin informed  her.

"I'm sorry?" Robin asked.

"Superpowers. She threw it with her mind. C'mon, catch up." Steve snapped hai fingers.

"That's El?" Erica asked.

"Who's el?" Robin asked.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Nancy asked robin.

"I'm robin. I work with Steve." She told Nancy.

"She's really cool." Mal said.

"She cracked the top secret code." Dustin said.

"What code?" Mal asked them.

"Yeah, which is how we found out about the Russians." Steve said, everyone ignoring Mal's question.