The vanishing of will byers ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

WARNING: there will be mean names in this chapter, and the slur word for lesbians.

The next morning at the breakfast table, me, mike, and Nancy were arguing, just like always. Mike poured syrup onto his eggs, a LOT of syrup. "That's disgusting." Nancy said towards mike, as the phone began to ring. "You're disgusting!" He yelled back as our mom, Karen, went to the ringing phone. "Hello?" She asked while holding holly.

"Oh Joyce, hi." She said back into the phone, as mike poured syrup onto Nancy's eggs, causing him and mal to start laughing.

"What the hell mike?!" Nancy yelled at mike.

"Hey!" Ted, our father, yelled at Nancy.

"Quiet!" Karen yelled at us.

"Language." Ted yelled at Nancy.

"Are you kidding?" Nancy said at mike, who was laughing with mal.

"Will? No, no, no, no, it's just mike." Karen said into the phone.

"No, he left here, a little after eight." She said into the phone at Joyce.

"Why, he's not home?" She asked, getting Mallory's attention.

"Okay, bye." Karen said and then hung up the phone.

After breakfast, mike, and mal went to their bikes to ride to school. As they were riding they caught up with Lucas and Dustin.

As they put their bikes up, mike spoke up, "that's weird, I don't see him." He said while looking around.

"I'm telling you, his moms right." Lucas said back.

"He probably just went to class early again." Lucas said.

"Yeah he's always paranoid Gursky's gonna give him another pop quiz." Dustin said as they started walking up to the school , only to be stopped by James and Troy, the bullies.

"Step right up, ladies and gentlemen." Causing them all to turn around annoyed.

" step right up and get your tickets to the freak show." He said while laughing.

"Who do you think would make more money in a freak show?" He asked walking closer to them.

He hit Lucas's shoulder. " midnight," he moved to mike, punching him in the chest. "Hey! Don't hit him!" Mal yelled at Troy. "Frog face," he moved to Dustin, "toothless," and then to mal "or dyke?" He asked punching her shoulder. "Don't hit her!" Mike yelled at him.

James looked around with his finger on his chin until he got to Dustin.

" I go with toothless!" He yelled pointing his finger at Dustin.

"I told you a million times, my teeth are coming in. It's called Cleidocranial dysplasia." Hey told them, obviously annoyed.

" I told you a million times!" James mocked Dustin.

"Do the arm thing." Troy said to Dustin.

Dustin just shook his head while his mouth hung open.

"I said do it freak!" Troy yelled at him again.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Mal whispered from beside him.

"Yes he does!" Troy yelled at her.

Dustin didn't say anything and just took of his backpack while his large coat. He moved his arms a certain way, so you could hear his bones cracking.

"Ugh!" Both, Troy and James said at the same time.

"God, it gets me every time!" Troy yelled. Before pushing through them all and walking past with James behind him.

"Assholes." Lucas said.