Welcome home dustin! ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

Mal gently stroked the hair brush through max's long red hair, ranting on about which flower of the prettiest.

"Well- I love sunflowers. But I also love daisy's and Lilly's! I can't decide which is prettier! Sunflowers remind me of you, and daisies make me happy. So I can't chose because you and daisies make me happy! It's to hard to chose-". Mal ranted, until her girlfriend cut her off.

"Shit, it's Time to meet everyone at the mall." She said, looking at her watch.

Mal looked at her watch too, and gasped when she saw the time. "Yes! We can have quality time with everyone!" She yelled.

She stood up, and grabbed max's hand, pulling her down the stairs.

Max admired the way Mal got so excited to see her friends and brother. It showed how loving she was.

Mal got on her bike, max getting on behind her. They rode down the streets to the new mall that had just opened. The mall was named 'starcourt mall' and Mal loved it as soon as she stepped foot inside the mall, about one or two months ago.

As they rode on Mal's bike, Mal kept ranting on about something new. This time, it was about which is prettier, the stars or the moon.

The girls were in a six month, healthy and on-going relationship. They saw each other practically everyday.

They would spend nights at Mal's house, then max's. Every night, they did something new. Like doing each other's hair, or doing fun crafts, going on small dates, cooking, anything.

The whole party always joked about them practically living together, since they were always at each other's house.

They arrived at the mall, and Mal put the bike in the bike rack. When she turned around, she saw Lucas and Will.

Dustin was at science camp, so they didn't see him much that summer. But he came home tomorrow, and the party had planned out a surprise party!

Mal ran up to Will and Lucas, giving them a big hug.

"Where's my twin, that I some what hate and some what love?" She asked.

It was true, she loved but hated mike. He was loving and caring for her, but got on her nerves a lot. Since he and El started officially dating, he spent a lot of time with her. Mal didn't mind, she got that they wanted to make up for the missed time, but she missed him too.

"Still not here yet." Lucas sighed, rolling his eyes.

Will turned to Mal and max, "so, what did you guys do today?" He asked.

"Well," Mal sighed. "We tried making a cake, but failed miserably. So we watched movies, did each other's hair, and went on a walk." She said, smiling.

Wills eyebrows went up, in shock she could talk to much.

The prior years, Mal didn't talk much. Over the summer, Mal began to become more confident. It was all max, just being there for her.

Mike finally pulled up the parking lot, and put his bike up. When he got off it, he walked right past them.

"Late. Again." Lucas stated, as they walked into the mall.

"I'm guessing you and el had fun?" Mal asked.

"Yeah. I showed her some more music." Mike said, ignoring Lucas's comment. "What about you and max?"

"We did a lot of stuff." Mal smiled, sighing. "We almost burnt down the kitchen." She shrugged.

"You what?!" Mike asked.