The pollywog. ᴘᴀʀᴛ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

TW: there will be mention of anxiety attacks. There will be one, so watch out if that's a sensitive topic.

At school the next day, Mal was sitting at her desk. Mr. Clarke was going on about something, she wasn't really listening. Her mind was somewhere else.

She felt eyes burning into the back of her skull. She turned around and met with the eyes of max.

Her mind had the thoughts of some one else once again.

'Is what Lucas said true?'

'Is she okay?'

'She looks really pretty today'

These weren't her thoughts. No, this sounds like max's voice. Why was max's vice in her head again?

Suddenly, Dustin busted through the door panting, interrupting what mr. Clarke was saying.

"I'm so sorry, mr. Clarke." He apologized.

"Really, I'm so sorry, please continue with class." He said as everybody looked at him.

"Don't mind me."

"Really, continue, please, thanks." He kept on repeating himself.

As mr. Clarke continued with the lesson, Mal was thinking about why max's voice was in her head again.

Dustin turned to the party as they all gathered together.

"We have to meet. All of us. At lunch, AV club." He said to them.

"Why?" Mike asked.

"I have something that you won't believe." Dustin answered.

They al nodded and turned their attention back to mr. Clarke.

Dustin turned around to face max in the back.

"AV club. Lunch." He told her as she sat up in her seat to hear him more.

"Dustin!" Mr. Clarke yelled.

He turned around to face him.

"Yes my lord?"

"Would you care to join the class now?" He asked Dustin.

"Please, yes."

Dustin got out his book.

"Case of Phineas Gage." He told Dustin, to which he repeated back.

"Page 104."

"104.104."

"Focus."

"Focusing. Focusing."

He then turned back to max to quickly tell her,

"AV club."

She raised a thumbs up, and so did he.

He turned back around, to fully focus on class.

Mal looked down at his bag, he had the fake trap from Halloween in it. The trap shook a little. Was there something in there?

Dustin went and zipped up his back pack and turned back around, once again.

𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎

When it was lunch time, the party made their way to AV club. They made it and once they got inside, Dustin opened the trap.

What was inside was some weird gooey slug looking thing. Everyone's heads looked over and into the trap.

It made some weird chattery noise.