Goodbye ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

"Turn around. Look at what you see! In her face, the mirror of your dreams!" Max and Lucas sung. "Rhymes that keep their secrets, will unfold behind the clouds!"

Mal who sat by Dustin was cracking up, while he had a dead straight face on.

"Mal."

"Yeah?" She said in between laughs.

"Shut up." Dustin told her.

Mal continued to laugh, at her best friend and girlfriend, as they mocked Dustin. After being in the hospital, they told her about Dustin singing with Suzie- who was real the whole time.

"Wait, did we get that verse right? It's 'unfold behind the clouds' ?" Max asked.

"Yeah, but you're butchering it, so could you please stop?" Dustin asked her.

"So then join in, dusty- bun." Lucas blew a kiss to him.

"Yeah, come on dusty-bun. Why don't you join us?" Max asked.

"You guys are so funny." Dustin said sarcastically. "You should be on Carson."

"Cant we just hear your rendition?" Max asked him.

"Yeah, I didn't get to hear it." Mal played being sad.

"No."

"Please? Just one verse?" Max pushed.

"No. No way. It's reserved for suzie's ears and suzie's ears alone." Dustin told her.

Max and Lucas went silent, looking at each other. That was until they bursted out in a song of never ending story again.

"Alright, imma leave them to torture you." Mal said, trying to get up.

She struggled a bit, trying to not hurt herself. She still had very very bad pain in her stomach every time she moved.

"You got it?" Dustin asked.

"Yep." Mal said, finally making it up.

Dustin nodded at her as she left. She walked to the living room. It was bare, nothing in it.

Mal couldn't look at it, it made her want to cry. She walked into the kitchen, seeing mike walk away.

She smiled at him, as she walked past, he flashed a smile back. She walked to see Will.

"Hey." She spoke.

He looked up at her from I'm the box. "Hey." He smiled.

Mal walked over. "I um, I know that this is kinda weird to say, but, ever since the events of 83'," she paused. "I've never wanted to leave you behind anywhere. Without you, I don't know where I would be." She let a tear fall from her eye.

Without saying anything, Will walked over and wrapped his arms around her. "You're my best friend, Mal. and I don't ever wanna leave you, too."

"I love you." She told him, trying her best to not sob right there.

"I love you, too." He told her.

She pulled away, and started fanning her eyes. "Gosh- it's to early to cry." She chuckled.

Will laughed at her. "Yeah, it is." He told her.

Mal knew she was about to have a breakdown. But she didn't want anyone to see that. "I'm going to use the bathroom. I'll be back." She told him.

She and into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. As soon as she locked the door, a million tears fell from her eyes.

Everything was so overwhelming. Her two best friend was moving away. She lost her powers. She knows max is gonna distance herself, soon. And, her father figure had died.