Sleepover. ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

Later that day, they three girls decided to have a sleepover at El's house. Mal and max have never been there, so they were excited.

Words couldn't explain how happy Mal was now that her girlfriend and her best friend were getting along.

They were at El's house, and it was still daylight. 'Angel' was playing on the tiny yellow radio and max was skipping around the room dancing.

Mal was skipping around the room and dancing, too. El sat on her bed, going through magazines.

The two girls who were dancing were singing their heats out to each other, and el smiled at them.

El flipped a page and smiled slightly. Max looked at the page and went over to the bed.

"Oh, you found Ralph Macchio." She said.

"Macchio?" El repeated.

"Yeah, he's the karate kid." Max said, faking a Karate chop in El.

The three girls laughed, and Mal continued to skip around the room.

"He's so hot, right?" Max asked.

Mal raised her eyes brows at her girlfriend, and put her hands on her hips, standing straight up at her.

Max laughed, "don't worry, your the best kisser." She said.

Mal smiled at her and sat in the bed with the two. "Yeah, I know."

"Hey, uh, is mike a good kisser?" Max asked, sitting up.

Mal gagged, "eww, max what?!"

Max laughed, "I'm just curious."

"I don't know. He's my first boyfriend." El said.

"Ex- boyfriend." Max corrected.

El face dropped immediately, and Mal could tell she really missed him.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Okay?" Max smiled at her.

"Yeah, it'll be okay." Mal said, smiling at the two.

"He'll come crawling back to you in no time, begging for forgiveness." Max said.

"I guarantee you, he's, like, totally wallowing in self pity and misery right now." Max said.

El face light up into laughter as max acted like mike crying.

"Oh, I hope she takes me back!" She said, fake crying.

Mal laughed at her girlfriends antics. She didn't like the thought of her brother crying, but when max acted like him, it was hilarious.

"God, what I wouldn't give to see his stupid face!" Max yelled.

Mal suddenly had an idea, and it seemed as El had the same idea. The two looked at each other and max asked them what it was.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

They all grabbed the supplies they needed, which were a board game layout , and a empty coke bottle.

Their idea was practically spin the bottle, but whoever it landed on, El had to spy on.

Mal wasn't that good at the void thing yet. It confused her, and she was scared of going into it.

The radio was repeating itself in static, as El put the black blindfold around her eyes.

"Is this really gonna work?" Max asked.

Mal and El both shook their heads 'yes'.  Mal, who was sitting beside Max on the bed was focused on El.