23. Hawkins has gay people.

After a long car ride, the group finally made it to War Zone. Mal wanted to go with the group inside the store, not wanting to leave max, but they said no.

Nancy and Steve made it very clear that since she was apart of hellfire, like Dustin, Eddie, and Lucas, she had to stay in the vehicle.

So here she was, sitting in a stolen trailer, with someone wanted for murder, and two other annoying boys.

The four stayed silent for a bit, laying around bored. There was nothing to do in this thing, the people didn't have any games.

Mal sat on the seat in the back, sitting upside down. Her back laid where you were supposed to sit, with her legs in the air.

She dangled her legs, thinking about something to do. But there was literally nothing.

"So..." Dustin mumbled, getting the attention of Mal and the others. "What's up?"

Mal groaned, looking over to where he sat. "Nothing. I'm bored and tired and hungry and there is nothing to do in here."

Dustin nodded. "Yep. Eddie, is there any food in here?" He turned toward Eddie, who sat by the front.

Eddie got up from his seat, looking around for food. After a minute, he turned back to the kids. "Nope. Nothing."

The ground let out loud groans. Mal stretched out her arms, popping her fingers.

"But there is this eyeliner." Eddie held up an eyeliner pencil. Mal looked over, suddenly an idea popped into her head.

She got up and walked over, grabbing it out his hand. "Okay, can I put eyeliner on you guys?" She asked excitedly.

"No." They all answered bored.

"Ugh, fine," mal took the eyeliner and sat back down. She opened the lid and began drawing a price of paper she found.

She scribbled away, the sound of the eyeliner hitting the paper was the only sound in the trailer.

"So..." Eddie then spoke up this time. "How is everyone?" He asked, looking around the group.

"Fine." Dustin answered.

"Okay." Lucas said barely above a whisper.

"Bored as hell." Mal said.

Eddie looked over to the girl who sat criss-crossed, her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth in concentration.

"Hey, Mal. Young wheeler." Eddie spoke, getting her attention.

"What?" She asked back, putting the paper down to listen.

"So... there's something going on with you and max?" He smirked, causing Mal to blush a deep crimson red.

"w-what are you talking about?" She played dumb, you never know if someone was just trying to get a answer or if they actually didn't care.

Eddie could be no supportive and just asking to torment her, but Mal knew he wouldn't do that.

"Oh, don't play dumb. I've saw you guys smoosh faces like a thousand times."

Dustin and Lucas stifled a laugh, as Mal looked over to him with her mouth slightly open.

"I-" she couldn't even get out a word before Dustin and Lucas burst into laughter.

"Okay, shut up!" She yelled at the two boys who wouldn't stop laughing.

The whole situation was embarrassing, not that it was embarrassing to be with max, no. She loved max. It was embarrassing that they were laughing at her.