3. Counselors visit.

TW!!: mention of drugs, depression, and vomiting. read at your own risk.

Walking through the halls, Mal and max's hands were connected. People looked at them, but at that moment they couldn't care less.

While walking, they talked a bit. Max told her about how she had to go see the counselor, and how it was her time.

So mal walked to her Mrs. Kelly's room, while she went to the bathroom. As she walked to the bathroom, she couldn't be happier. She had max back in her life.

Even though max was going through things, as Mal was, they had each other. That was all Mal needed. Max was all she needed.

Max was like Mal's addiction. Mal couldn't get enough of her. Even when they weren't together, Mal needed her more than ever.

Mal reached the bathroom, opening the door. She took her backpack off, and sat it on the sink.

She unzipped a small pocket, revealing the small medicine bottle. She opened it up, taking two at the same time.

Before you ask, it wasn't drugs. It was medicine prescribed by a doctor to "keep her happy". After the events of Starcourt Mall, Mal went through the hardest times ever.

She had very bad mental health, with bad depressive episodes. After a few episodes, mike told their parents, as he was worried for her. Her parents put her in therapy, thinking it would help her.

It didn't, they just gave her pills. The pills were supposed to kelp her from going on a depressive episode.

So, that's why Mal took two. To keep her from "getting bad" again. She was usually supposed to take one each day, but she took two, only to keep her happy while she could be.

She took two because she was scared that right when she became somewhat happy again, it might all end.

Mal put the bottle back into her backpack, about to zip the pocket up until she heard someone... sobbing maybe? Either that or throwing up.

"Um, are you okay?" Mal looked at the stall it was coming from, and she saw white shoes with a green, orange and white skirt. A cheerleader?

She girl was on her knees, and what sounded like vomiting into the toilet.

"Y- yes, yes I'm... I'm fine." The girl answered. She sounded a bit like the cheerleader Chrissy.

She hadn't convinced Mal she was okay, "Um, are you sure?"

She hit hesitated, before answering. "Please, just go away."

Mal didn't want to seem like a pushover, so she left. When she exited the bathroom, she went to the counselors room.

Lucas walked up behind her, calling out her name.

"Mal!" He ran up to her, smiling. "Mal, hey."

"Hey?" Mal questioned. The two didn't talk as much as they used to anymore.

"Um, I got you a ticket to the game. Incase you wanted to come, I mean." Lucas stuttered a bit, holding out the ticket.

Mal smiled at him, she really missed him. And besides, Eddie wouldn't care if she didn't show up, he didn't like her anyways.

"Sure." She smiled, taking the ticket.

Lucas looked surprised at her answer, like she said something she wasn't supposed to say. "Wait- really?" He asked her.

"I mean, I though hellfire was tonight? And you- you don't have to come if you don't want to." Lucas told Mal.

Mal laughed at him. "Of course I want to come! This is big for you. And Eddie wouldn't car if I didn't show up, he barely even likes me." Mal smiled widely.