Planning. ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

Mal had woken up, feeling arms around her. She felt dried blood under her nose.

She looked at who was holding her, to see Mike. They were sitting on a bench, as she laid across him.

She groaned, looking over at hopper, who was holding El. He was holding an ice pack to her head, as she drank a drink.

"Here." Mike said gently, as he handed her some bottled water.

She smiled at him, "thanks." She muttered. She sat up, taking a drink form it, before laying back down.

"The mind flayer, it built this monster in Hawkins." Mike said, and Mal guessed he was already talking.

"To stop Mallie and el. To kill them and pave a way into our world." He continued.

"And it almost did. That was just a tiny piece of it." Nancy told them.

Bye them, I mean hopper and Joyce.

"How big is this thing?" Hopper asked the group.

"It's big." Jonathan said. "Thirty feet, at least."

"Yeah." Lucas agreed. "It sorta destroyed your cabin." Lucas told hopper, as he sighed. "Sorry."

"Okay, so, just to be clear..." Steve started. "This... this big fleshy spider thing that hurt Mal and el, is some kinda gigantic... weapon?" He asked.

"Yes." Nancy told him.

"But instead of, like, screws and metal, the mind flayer made its weapon... with melted people?" Steve asked.

"Yes, exactly." Nancy told him.

"Yeah, okay, I- I'm just making sure." Steve stumbled over his words.

"Are we sure this thing is still out there, still alive?" Joyce asked the group.

"Mal beat the shit out of it, but yeah, it's still alive." Max told her.

"But if we close the gate again-". Will started.

"We cut the brain from the body." Max caught on.

"And kill it." Lucas said. "Theoretically." He added.

"Yoo- hoo!" Some guy waved opera at the group.

He ran over, slamming papers on the table.

"Who are you?" Mal mumbled, though no one heard her.

Mike moved her to the seat, as he got up to look at the papers.

Mal didn't pay any attention to what they were saying or doing, she just laid down.

She looked over at el, who was sitting on the bench.

"El..." she started. "I'm so sorry." She told her.

"Mal... it's okay." El reassured the girl.

"But- I hurt you." Mal cried.

"Mal... you helped me." El told her.

Mal wanted to say something more, but El turned around to face the group.

Mal turned her body towards the group, laying on the bench.

"What, you're just gonna waltz in there like it's commie Disneyland or something?" She heard Erica asked him.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" The guy asked.

"Erica Sinclair. Who are you?" She sassily asked him.

"Murray... Bauman." He told her.

"Listen, Mr. Bunman, I'm not trying to tell you how to do things, but I've been down in that shit how for 24 hours. And with all due respect, you do what this man tells you, you're all gonna die." She said.