Billy. ᴘᴀʀᴛ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

The group scurried back into the mall, getting away from Billy.

Inside the mall, mike was pacing up and down there stairs, tryin fro contact scoops troop.

"Scoops troop, I repeat, do you copy?" He repeated himself a million times.

Mal toned out of his conversation, as she went on a hunt for water. She searched the fridges in the mini stores, until she found some bottled water.

She walked back over to max, who was standing by Will.

"Hey, want some water?" She asked them.

"Sure." They both said, as Mal handed them the water.

She then walked over to Lucas and El. "You guys want some water?" She asked them.

El nodded her head no, as Lucas sighed. "Yes, please." He begged. Mal laughed at him, before giving him the water.

She walked back over to Will and max, once again. As she walked over to them, Nancy and Jonathan walked over to the flipped car.

"What are they doing?" Mal asked Will and max.

                            𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

The group pushed at the flipped car, grunting and groaning. The car didn't budge a bit, as they all stood up.

"Let me try." El said.

El and Mal were told to not try with them, to apparently 'save their energy'. It was stupid though.

"El..." mike panted.

El stepped up, determined. "I can do it."

Mike sighed, stepping down. The rest of the group did so, and stood back.

El lifted her hand into the air, bending her hand down. The car shook, but didn't move from its spot.

El let out a tired sigh, looking down at her hand.

"Hey, it's okay. Maybe you just need to recharge." Mal tried to reassure the girl.

Eleven just sighed, obviously confused and upset.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Mike and an idea to push the car with the seat poles, so that's exactly what that party, minus Mal, el, and Dustin were doing.

The group pushed, while grunting and panting. It took them a while, but the car then moved a bit.

It was halfway, so you would just have to push a bit more.

"Good, good. Now all the way." Jonathan told them.

Mal gasped in amusement, as the car had flipped over.

"Told you." Mike started. "Physics."

The group helped each other get down from the counter, as Mal walked up to her brother.

"You know, sometimes, you have good ideas." She told him.

He smiled sarcastically at her, before moving to the car with Nancy and Jonathan.

Mal and max went over to the other side of the car, Mike joining them. Nancy and Jonathan were having trouble with opening the car hood.

Mal looked over at el, who was digging in the trash can. She looked like she was trying to find something.

"What is she doing?" Mike asked them.

Mal, max, and mike snapped their heads to each other, still watching the girl.