Shopping. ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

That morning, when Mal woke up, she felt like she hadn't had water in years.

She left max to sleep, and walked down the stairs to the kitchen to get water. When she walked down there, her mom was on the phone, and shrieked.

"What?!" She yelled.

Mal turned around, and then heard mike yelling from the basement. "Mom get off the phone!"

Mal rolled her eyes and walked back up to her room. When she got back, max was seated up, looking around.

"Are you okay?" Mal asked her girlfriend.

Max jumped a little when she heard Mal's voice. "Yeah, where were you?" She asked.

"Oh, I got some water. You want some?" She told.

Max shook her head, "I'm good." She said.

Mal came over and sat down on the end of her bed. "So... what do you wanna do today?" She asked, smiling.

"You wanna try to skateboard?" Max asked. Smiling widely.

Mal smiled even wider, "yes!" She yelled. The two rushed out of bed and max went to the bathroom to change, and Mal quickly put on a light pink tank top and tucked it into a pair of blue Jean shorts. She slipped on white socks and then her yellow high top converse.

Max walked out the bathroom wearing a rainbow striped shirt, with it tucked into blue jeans. They smiled at each other and max slipped on her shoes also.

It was funny to Mal that they had the same yellow shoes, but it was cool because they could always match.

Once they were ready, the took ahold of each others hand, and ran down the stairs.

"No running, girls!" Mal's mom laughed at them.

"Sorry!" They yelled in together. Mal dragged max down to the basement,  and Mal yelled at her brother.

"Me and max are going to hers, by mike!" She hurriedly yelled. They ran back up the stairs and outside to Mal's bike.

They got on and stared riding to max's house. On the way there, they were talking about what color is better, yellow, or orange.

Once they arrived at max's house, they ran inside and got bottles of water. They ran back out, and hopped on max's skateboard, and tried doing cool tricks.

                            𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

About an hour after trying to do different tricks and failing and succeeding, max was trying to do a trick with the name of something Mal couldn't remember.

Mal sat on the curb, as max tried doing the trick. Mal cheered for her girlfriend. "You can do this max!"

Max was flipping the board, until it flew from out her feet and she was about to fall.

Mal ran over, and held her hand out, her powers catching max. When she ran over to her, she helped her up.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

Max shook her head 'yes' and Mal looked for the board. The two looked up and saw El coming towards them.

Mal grabbed max's hand and walked over to el. Mal greeted El, and max's stayed quiet. The two haven't really bonded yet.

"Hey, El. Why are you doing here?" She asked.

El gave the board to max, then saying "can we talk?"

Max and Mal looked at each other confused, then max shook her head. "Sure." She said.