Disinfect. ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

The party parked horribly in the parking lot of the marketing store.

Jonathan grabbed Mal, holing her easily. They got out the car and Nancy threw a rock at the glass window, breaking it.

The group of people walked inside, with Jonathan setting down Mal, as mike sat down El.

Jonathon and Nancy left the group to get some disinfectant, as Max, mike, and Lucas stayed with them.

Mal groaned in pain, as she grabbed onto max's hand. The pain in her side had grown to her stomach and was burning like crazy.

"Are you okay?" Max asked her.

Mal made a face, did she seem okay?

"Sorry, stupid question." She muttered. "But, it's gonna be okay." She reassured her.

Nancy and Jonathan came back with some stuff. "Okay, you ready?" Nancy asked the girls.

Mal shook her head 'yes', as did El. Nancy lifted the pant leg up on El, the group groaning at the sight.

Nancy then lifted up the side of Mal's blood soaked blue shirt, wincing at the sight, and the party groaned at it too.

"Oh, god." Max muttered.

Mal was wincing at the pain in her waist. She looked down to see a very bloody and very disgusting wound.

"Okay, ready?" Nancy asked the girls, before getting ready to pour some alcohol onto El's leg.

Max stopped her, before she could, though.

"Wait- no, w-what are you doing?" She asked, stopping her.

Nancy looked up at her, questionably. "What?" She asked her. "I'm cleaning the wound?"

"You're doing it wrong." Max told her.

Mal looked up at her girlfriend, max knew how to disinfect, she was smart like that.

Not saying that her sister wasn't smart, it was just that max knew more about disinfecting.

"What?" Nancy asked her.

"First, we need to stop the bleeding, then clean, then disinfect, then bandage." Max corrected Nancy.

Nancy looked down at the younger girl, confused on how she knew so much about it.

"I skateboard, trust me." She told her.

"Yeah, she's always bandaging me up." She laughed softly, before the stinging pain hit her again.

She closed her eyes, tightly, as Max gave instructions to the group for the products.

"Mike, hold this." Max told Mike, putting a rag on El's leg. "Keep the pressure on it, nice and firm, okay?"

"Okay, and Mal, I'm gonna hold this here, okay?" She told her girlfriend, holding a tab to her waist, causing the girl to groan loudly, tying to not scream from the pain.

"We're gonna need water, and soap." Max told Nancy and Jonathan, the two getting up to gets some.

"Yeah, okay." Nancy said.

"Alright." Jonathan told her.

Lucas dumped his backpack out in the floor, making Mal looked over to what it was.

It was a bunch of random junk, nothing useful.

"Does any of this help?" Lucas asked.

"No." Max told them. "Go get me a washcloth and a bowl."