Trick or treat freak! ᴘᴀʀᴛ sɪx

Later that day, the party was going trick or treating. The party minus will and the twins we're at the wheelers house. Walking through the front yard, they we're waiting for will.

Once Jonathan's car pulled up, the party yelled,

"Will!" Mal yelled.

"Hey man!" Lucas yelled, waving.

The car stopped but no one got out for a minute. Mal figured it was because they were talking.

Will got out, he was holding a camera with a big smile on his face.

Th party all got together and started walking down the road to start the candy collecting.

                             𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎

"Trick or treat!" The party yelled as the door opened.

"Oh, we'll aren't you cute little exterminators." She smiled.

The party's smiles just disappeared as they took a hand full of candy.

This lady can't be serious? We're the ghostbusters!

As they were walking down from the house, Lucas yelled,

"If I get another three musketeers, I'm gonna kill myself!"

"What's wrong with three musketeers?" Dustin asked.

"No one likes three musketeers." Mike said.

"Yeah, it's just nougat." Will added.

" I mean, there not bad." Mal shrugged, as Dustin gave her a smile.

"Woah. 'Just nougat'" Dustin repeated.

"Just nougat? It is top three for me." He said.

"Top three?" Lucas asked, not being able to believe it.

"Top three!" He yelled.

"Oh god. Give me a break." Mike said groaning.

"Seriously. I could just eat a whole bowl of nougat, straight up." Dustin said , taking it a bit to far.

"Okay, that's a bit to far." Mal said, pointing at him.

Suddenly a person in a Michael myers mask jumped out of no where.

Everyone jumped back, screaming. There was a very feminine scream, and Mal thought it was her. Until she turned around and saw Lucas.

She turned back around a immediately recognized the red hair.

Max.

She took her mask off laughing,

"Holy shit, you guys should've seen the look on your faces!" She yelled, pointing the fake knife at them.

"And you," she pointed the knife at Lucas. "Who screams like that? You sound like a little girl!" She yelled, turning around.

Once she realized no one was following, she turned back around.

"You guys coming?" She asked.

Mal couldn't help but to have a huge smile on her face. She hadn't been this happy in a long time. Max actually came. She was so happy at that moment, she could pass out.

She happily skipped up there to max. Holy crap, she was so happy she was skipping!

She didn't even know how to skip!

She got up there and they started talking about anything. First, favorite Halloween candy, Mal's was Twix, and max's was skittles. Then their favorite colors, Mal's was pink and yellow, and max's was red and orange. Then they talked about anything else.