6. Finding eddie.

The three teens slammed through the doors of the Family Video store, running to the desk where Steve and Robin were.

"Hey, Steve." Dustin leaned on the counter.

"You see this?" Steve asked.

"How many phones do you have?" Dustin asked, ignoring Steve's question.

"Someone was murdered." Steve said to the boy.

"How many phones do you have?" Dustin repeated himself, becoming louder.

"Two, why?" Steve questioned.

"Technically three, if you count Keith's in the back." Robin told them.

"Yeah, three works." Max said, as Mal nodded at them.

Dustin took off his backpack, sliding it across the counter.

"My pile!" Robin yelled, backing up away from the backpack.

Dustin threw himself onto the counter, sliding onto the other side.

"No, no, no! My tapes! Dude!" Steve yelled as a pile of tapes collapsed together.

Dustin quickly sat on the stool in front the computer, typing random things. Mal and max ran over the the computer, standing by him.

"What are you doing man?" Steve asked, raising up his hands.

"Setting up base of operations here." Dustin sternly replied, seeming to know exactly what he's doing.

"Base of operations?" Robin asked.

"Get off of that!" Steve told the younger boy.

"I need it." Dustin told him.

"Need it for what?"

"Looking up Eddie's friends phone numbers." Dustin shrugged.

"Oh Eddie, your new best friend?" Steve asked Dustin, obviously jealous. "That you think is cooler because he plays your nerdy game?" Steve went on.

"It's not nerdy!" Mal yelled at Steve, as Dustin was being sarcastic with him.

"Seriously, you guys, maybe on a Monday you can play around in here like toddlers, but it's Saturday." Robing told them, fixing her pile of VHS. "It's our busiest day."

"All right, look Robin, I totally empathize, but this Connor wait until Monday." Dustin told her, looking up the friends.

"What cause calling Eddie's friends is an emergency?" She annoyedly asked.

"Correct!" Dustin and Mal yelled at the same time.

"Do you want me to strangle him or do you want to?" Steve asked Robin.

Robin turned to him behind her, "we could tales turns, or you can get Dustin and I'll get Mal." She smiled.

Mal scoffed at her. "What did I do?!" She screamed.

"You're siding with Dustin!" Robin yelled at her.

"Okay, but this actually is a emergency! I never would think you wouldn't believe me." She mumbled, faking being dramatic.

"Can you just fill them in while I do this?" Dustin asked the two girls.

"Fill is in on what?" Robin asked them.

Max and Mal looked at each other in the eye, trying to find the right words."

'What are we gonna tell them?'

'I can't believe this is actually happening.'

Mal looked away from max's eyes, looking towards Robin now.