Burning pain. ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

Mal and max ran up to the couch, looking in their knees out of the window.

"It's my brother." Max breathed out, then turning to Mal.

"He can't know I'm here. He'll kill me. He'll kill us." Max said to Mal.

Mal's eyes widened. How the hell does this guy even know her?!

Steve walked over to the door, and walked out.

The head lights turned off, and Billy stepped out.

"Am I dreaming, or is that you Harrington?" She heard billy say.

"Yeah, it's me. Don't cream your pants." Steve said back, and Mal laughed quietly to herself.

"What are you doing here, amigo?" Billy asked, taking off his jacket.

"I could ask you the same thing," Steve said, walking to him. "Amigo."

"Looking for my stepsister. A little birdie told me she was here." Billy said.

"Huh, that weird. I don't know her." Steve said.

"Small? Redhead? But if a bitch." Steve said.

They continued their conversation, as the party continued to look out the window.

Mal grabbed max's hand, fearing of what was coming next. They were only talking, sure, but Mal was still pretty scared.

Suddenly, Billy turned his head to the window, pointing. Steve turned around and saw them.

They all ducked, Mal and Dustin yelling "shit!"

"Did he see us?" Dustin asked.

Everyone got up from the couch and into the middle of the room.

The door busted open, and in came was Billy.

"We'll, well, well." Billy said, slamming the door.

"Mallory wheeler. What a surprise." He said.

Mal hated her full name, and hearing Billy use it was disgusting to her.

Billy walked up to Mal and max, who were standing by each other.

"I thought I told you to stay away from her, max." Billy said.

"Billy, go away." Max said.

Mal could feel her heart racing.

"You disobeyed me. And you know what happens when you disobey me." He said.

"Billy." Max whispered.

"I break things." He said, charging at Mal.

Billy pulled Mal up onto a wall, holding her against it. Mal hit her head on her hard wall.

She could hear the faint screams of the others behind her.

Billy kept on slamming Mal into a shelf of plates, hitting Mal's wounded stomach.

"Get off me you-". She tried to say.

"If Maxine won't listen to me, maybe you will." Billy said, pushing her harder against the shelf.

Mal groaned in pain, on the verge of tears.

Then she had an idea. She kicked her foot up, hitting Billy where the sun doesn't shine.

She kicked as hard as she could, and he scooted back, letting a painful groan out.

"Damnit, wheeler!" He yelled.

Mal felt piss off by his acts. He really though he could hurt her? And the way he was talking about max.

She felt her eyes burning, and she saw red.