The battle of starcourt. ᴘᴀʀᴛ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

Mal woke up, her head throbbing. She was barely even awake. He head throbbed so much, as her stomach did.

She felt dead. She couldn't move or say anything. She turned to her side, seeing el.

They were both being dragged out into the middle of Starcourt mall. They were both being dragged by their feet, and Mal couldn't feel anything. Beside her throbbing head.

Billy sat her and El down on the floor. Mal could barely even hear what he was saying. It was to distorted.

"Don't be afraid. It'll be over soon. Just try and stay... very still." He whispered into her ear, then doing the same into El's ear.

Mal looked to her side, seeing the mind flayer crawl through the broken ceiling. Mal finally felt like she could move. She sat up, looking at it.

Billy was standing up, staring at it. It was sue t until a firework hit it.

And Mal knew exactly who that was.

She looked around, seeing Lucas and Will up the stairs, throwing fireworks.

The mind flayer was stomping around, as the fireworks hit him and hurt him. There was so much fireworks being thrown at the mind flayer, but Mal k ew that it was still stronger.

And Mal knew that there was still god in billy, feel down. She saw his backstory, and she saw what he went through. Nobody deserves to go through that. Especially at such a young age.

As the mind flayer was being hurt, so was billy. He moved around, groaning in pain. But still standing.

But then billy fell on the ground, by Mal. El tried escaping, but billy pulled her back by the leg.

Mal decided to reach for something. Anything. She needed to get up. Billy grabbed her arm, shoving it back in its place.

Billy hovered over top Mal. And Mal knew that it was now or never.

She remembered his past. "Seven... feet." She said.

Billy looked at her for a moment. "You told her... the wave was seven feet." Mal told him.

She saw Billy's eyes get watery. She was hitting the hood I him.

"You ran to her, on the beach." Eleven caught on. "There was seagulls." El continued.

"She wore a hat... with a blue ribbon." Mal told him. Mal started crying herself. "A long dress.... With a blue and red flower."

"Yell-yellow sandals, covered in sand." El paused, crying. "She was pretty."

"She was really pretty." Mal told him. Billy started crying, tears running down his face. "And you... you were happy."

Mal moved her hand to touch bolts face. Billy was crying, and that's when Mal knew that it was a high chance of him being a better person.

The last fireworks blew, as billy got up. Mal knew it was time.

She used her powers, blowing El back away from the scene. She quickly got up with billy.

They now stood, facing the mind flayer. The mind flayer went to shoot a tentacle at Mal, but she stoped it with her powers.

One then went at billy, but she also grabbed that one. She was holding off two tentacles, one from herself, and one from billy.

Billy looked at her confused. She focuses on the tentacle by billy, taking her hand away. The tentacle stayed there, and Mal grabbed Billy's hand.

Billy grabbed her hand back. Mal focused on the tentacle in front billy, before snapping the head off of it.