The suana test. ᴘᴀʀᴛ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Mal opened her eyes, squinting at the bright light coming through the window.

"Do you copy? This is a code red. I repeat, a code red! Max, you do copy?" Lucas yelled into the walkie-talkie on max's floor.

Max scoffed, grabbing the thing and putting it close to her mouth.

"I repeat, this is a code red!" He shouted again.

"Shut up!" Max yelled into the walkie-talkie, then slamming the antenna down.

She turned it off and put it back on the floor, turning back around to go to sleep.

Mal also closed her eyes, trying to go back to sleep. El laid back down trying to go back to sleep, too. 

Not even a few minutes later, the phone rang, and Mal jumped up, fuming.

"You've got yo be kidding me." Max scoffed, getting up.

"I hate them." Mal mumbled.

Max got up and grabbed the phone. "I'm sleeping. Go away."  She said.

She was about to put the phone back, until she quickly put it back to her ear. "Mike?" She asked.

Mal furrowed her eyes brows, why was he calling at this time? Please don't tell me he's that desperate about El.

When she looked at max, she had a serious face on. "What?" She asked. Then, she looked at the phone, her mouth opened a bit.

"What did he say?" El asked her.

Max looked at them. "It's urgent. We need to go."

                          𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"I didn't think it was anything at first." Will stated. "I mean, I think I just didn't want to believe it. I think Mal didn't want to either. The fist time I felt it was at day of the dead." He said.

Mal thought back to that day, she felt it too. The feeing of her stomach burning and her breathing uneven. She knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Power went out that night, too." Mike said.

"And then I get it again at the field near the Nelson farm the next day." He then said.

Mal also get it there. That's where they told each other about the feeling. So it was confirmed. He was back.

"Then again yesterday outside Castle Byers." Will said.

Mal remembered Castle Byers. It was wills little hideout. She loved it there.

"What does it feel like?" Max asked.

"It's.... It's like you can't breathe." Mal stuttered.

Will shook his head at her. "And... you know when you drop on a roller coaster?" He asked.

"Sure."

"Yeah."

"No."

"It's like... everything inside your body is just sinking all at once, but... this is worse." He said.

"And you can't breathe, your body goes cold, everything goes in slow motion... and you can feel where you've been attacked." She mumbled.

"Yeah. We've felt it before. Whenever he was close." Will said.

Mal reached over to her twin who she was sitting by, and grabbed his hand. He looked at her and have a small reassuring smile.

"Whenever who was close?" Max asked.